Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to RP some Opposition for me?

For part of Nyarl's storyline I'd like for him to face off against an Iron Knight. Personally I don't like the idea of just fighting an NPC, so I'd really appreciate it if someone would come out and RP the Iron Knight. He'd ultimately be taken down, but what skillset he uses, what kind of droid body he wielded, what sort of personality he'd have etc.

Anybody up for a match?

Lira Dajenn

L
If you indulge me and allow the fight to take place in the Cauldron i'll be your Iron Knight.

Lira Dajenn

L
Cool, post the thread and ill go find a robot i like the look of. Actually ill be using one of these, if its cool with you.
@[member="Nyarl"]

YVH's are beautiful, beautiful machines. I'll set up a thread soon, but first, what is "The Cauldron"?

@[member="Darth Ilyena"]

Dang it, I have to watch Asajj Ventress fight now. Curse you.

I'll put a thread sometime in the next two or three hours. Might post somewhere else first, depends on how the muse is rollin. Thanks man. Woman. Cake eating thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom