Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone wanna thread?

[member="X30-20G"]

Come join the Shadow empire, my badass droid friend... If you join my officer core, you can have an even cooler hat.

*shows X the throwable durasteel hat*

X30-20G

"When life gives you lemons, you sell them to the
Cross Ikon said:
[member="X30-20G"]

Come join the Shadow empire, my badass droid friend... If you join my officer core, you can have an even cooler hat.

*shows X the throwable durasteel hat*
Ooooooo me want im gonna join

Lyon Hara said:
I'd be willing...you up for a spar?

[member="X30-20G"]
A spar would be fine

[member="Oka Osaa"]

You, [member='Rik'Tani'], and probably [member='The Onyx'] will most likely have command of a wing of capital ships each. That's like four Novas and two Battle Dragons for each of you....

Plus whatever my next new toy is...

Oka Osaa

Can't be used: Broke, Crashed, IC reasons. It can always be repaired after all. Can't believe I'll be in command of such ugly cruisers! I'm just kidding, look very modern. [member="Cross Ikon"] will we be seperated like in different parts of the galaxy or together?

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Well, Cross' girlfriend is on one end, a crazy ass former Sith is in control of another, and you're in control of a third.

If you need it for IC reasons, then yeah go ahead. Otherwise, I'm tagging you lot in every non-private thread I do.

Oka Osaa

Its fine, an admiral needs to have only one ship anyways. You can tag me in every thread you want :) [member="Cross Ikon"] you let your girlfriend fly ships now? fething galaxy

Oka Osaa said:
Its fine, an admiral needs to have only one ship anyways. You can tag me in every thread you want :) [member="Cross Ikon"] you let your girlfriend fly ships now? fething galaxy
Yes! Personal favor! I love personal favor!

Ain't that right, [member='Rik'Tani']? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom