Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone wanna rp?

So I'm looking for some people to actively rp with. Start up some stories and the such. Anyone else up for it? Names kagetheshadow on skype, or you can just toss me a PM. We can brainstorm ideas then!

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
Do you have any ideas what kind of rp are you looking into?
On Sammo I have a ship we go on adventures with, it's mostly space exploration and first-contact things

But on my main @[member="HK-36"] I run a military academy including Bladedancer program which focuses on lightsaber and vibrosword agility-based combat, so if you would want to do a training thread of sorts we could do that too

A training thread would be awesome, specially for Bladedancing. I'm down for that.

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

On the subject of what kind of rp, the best kind! As in the ones that can go anywhere at anypoint. Massive twists but still keep with the main focus. Fighting, social, romance, what have you. So long as its active!

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Krest"]
Ok, for training pm me on my HK account and be like "Hey, you son of a toaster, don't forget you owe me training rp" and I'll keep that open in my to-do section in a tab so once I'll close up one of the bigger threads I'm in and I'll get some lax I won't forget to start it

And as for adventuring, have a look at my ship's faction sub-forum
http://starwarsrp.net/groups/209-the-young-in-spirit/
On the right side under Latest Posts there are links to currently opened rp threads we are in, it should be visible to you without you being in the faction if you click on it, following it will get you to a short description and a link.

So, you can join one of the threads we are currently in or wait for a new one with us to start and I'll tag you in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom