Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for designing this?

So I'm looking into finally making a logo for my company. The idea in mind is actually ripping off the old Starbucks logo but keeping more in line with a different color scheme instead of completely monotone.

Old Starbucks Image :
old-starbucks-logo.JPG

Image I'd prefer :
clarkeCook_101.gif

Naturally, I'd like it to remain a circle with " Salacia Consolidated " around the twin-tailed siren. Perhaps a color sample from the tail to keep it cohesive? In addition, I am extremely appreciative well in advance for anyone who picks this up.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

In the first image, the old logo? Yeah, you can. Spoiler alert folks. As for the second image, the one I want(colorized) I honestly don't see the big deal. I honestly don't see much.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] Here you go. The font used in the Starbucks logo isn't available in GIMP, and the letters looked a little warped when curved, so I think I'll give inkscape a go.

SalciaConsolidated3_zpse071e543.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom