Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone from The Republic that wants to thread?

Hey. Looking for some senators or anyone associated with The Republic that wants to thread. :)

My character is currently part of a larger scheme involving some credit laundering and whatnot. In order to do that successfully she would need to find a way to slice into some of The Republic's database networks or whatnot. This would also involve [member="Marcus Itera"] as hired muscle.

Anyone up for somehow figuring out a fun thread? :)

[member="Wrrlykam"]

:) Got any suggestions for how this could go down? I don't know a whole lot about the current happenings in The Republic, but perhaps your character have been given some sort of comlink that could connect Jen to some sort of republic network if she managed to get hold of it? Would that work?

[member="Jen"]

Alright sounds good.

Dallen will be stepping out though, the Senate Guard has decided to do their jobs and protect the Senator. So Soell Alberio and Stephanie Brown will be replacing this guy here.

<.< Anime Gurl and Robin... I would rather that we don't involve super heros. I intentionally made the meeting so your officer could be attending the same meeting as the senator.

After all it is just some small standard meeting where it happens that the comlink will be given to the senator at the same time.

[member="Dallen Thayne"]

[member="Soell Alberio"] [member="Wrrlykam"] [member="Marcus Itera"]

Haven't talked to him in a long time and haven't been able to get any replies either. Currently I have a limited time in front of the computer. So I wouldn't be able to actively keep up with a full blown thread. But if you want to continue without Marcus we can do that. If he returns he is more than welcome in my opinion to jump back in.

I can see if I can wipe up a reply soon and then you guys can just respond at your own leisure. My small time LOA will end by next monday or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom