Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Weapon Experts Out There? (Also Alchemist)

So now rolling to the second idea i recently just had after seeing an image. I was wondering if there was anyone around who might be willing to help me figure out how a certain kind of weapon would be made. A firearm fused with sith alchemy and a few other juicy bits to create a unique effect. I would need a long dev thread with an alchemist to create it. But i'm not familiar with the working parts of such weaponry and what kind of ammo, model, and all those other good gun-nut bits i know nothing about lol.

As for the exact effect the weapon would have. I'm not sure, i was hoping to discuss it with someone who knows more about how this universe works than i do. Take a look for yourself.

oYspNSE.jpg

Ostanes said:
[member="Winter Sovereign "]- I'll be blunt, i'm intrigued, but you're not going to get much of a response with such a vague descriptor. What do you want this thing to do?
Well thats the thing. I'm not sure what is 'allowed' on the site but i had a few ideas. By using some alchemy and perhaps the force i was hoping that the weapon could operate depending on how much of power the pour into the weapon when firing. For example pouring a bit of the force into the core of the weapon could simply be related to a stun gun...well, a very effective stun gun. And when more of the force is poured into it the blast can basically vaporize a target. But something like that might be a bit to far beyond the line, so maybe the weapon is just switched between two modes. I just thought it would be cool to have a weapon that draws from the essence of its holder, possessing a majority of effects depending on what the force user who uses it is good at. Imagine shooting a bolt of lightning with one and the another character fires an icy blast that can freeze a target.

That was the 'idea' anyway. As for if any of it is even doable is what i was wondering. [member="Ostanes"]

Silence of A'arn.

Zaouli's Bane.

Midha's Reckoning.

Ah, Destiny concept art.

*ahem*

What you are looking for is an old school, blaster. By old school, I mean like this. The effect would be centered upon the crystal located within the weapon, alongside some alchemical-strengthening of the frame/components so it doesn't blow up.

You might be able to get away with the conversion of force energies into a Force Blast (see Wookie), assuming that a solid amount of development is accomplished. However, one shotting/vaporizing a player is god-mod territory. So you will have to tone that down.

Darth Metus said:
Silence of A'arn.

Zaouli's Bane.

Midha's Reckoning.

Ah, Destiny concept art.

*ahem*

What you are looking for is an old school, blaster. By old school, I mean like this. The effect would be centered upon the crystal located within the weapon, alongside some alchemical-strengthening of the frame/components so it doesn't blow up.

You might be able to get away with the conversion of force energies into a Force Blast (see Wookie), assuming that a solid amount of development is accomplished. However, one shotting/vaporizing a player is god-mod territory. So you will have to tone that down.
Ah, thanks for the info =0. And i did not intend for this weapon to be 'god-mod'. The vaporize thing is mostly meant to show just how far the weapon can go when enough energy is put into it. If anything it would be used to blast holes into something. Never to kill a player instantly unless some consent was given.

And oh yeah, i am going to have a LOT of Dev threads going on for a while. Not only for this but for other things as well. I just did not wanna make something like this by myself in fear of messing it up. Which is why i was hoping someone would help me out with the IC development and the OOC details of the weapon so when i posted it i did not sound stupid saying it was made of durasteel or something...when it is clearly not. [member="Darth Metus"]

As my friend Metus said, it is possible. However, it isn't terribly advisable. A lot of vulnerabilities the right person could exploit. If you want to show off weapon power, instead of vaporizing people, have it able to vaporize heavier armors and the like.

[member="Ostanes"]

I'm cool with that. Like i said, the vaporizing thing was an example of the type of weapon i was going for. Ya know, varying degrees of intensity. I never wanted to actually 'vaporize' anyone. But doing it to armors and such could be cool as well, it makes little difference to me.

Matreya

[member="Matsu Ike"] - You're awesomer! Lmao

[member="Winter Sovereign "]- Tag me and we'll flesh it out. Decide how far it will go etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom