Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other Serennans from Serenno?

Yes, the last name is indeed hinting it. My character is the decendant of the famous Count [Jard] Dooku, but the way I structured her character is that the family isn't so powerful and such anymore. So it's pretty obvious that Juliette isn't really anyone significant. Plus, as someone who is not even trained in the force (even though she is force sensitive), and doesn't really know how it actually works and utilizes it in combat nor regular life. Although, she is pretty good at fencing and such.

But either or, I do want her to interact with other local people of Serenno or from that area. I mean, why not? It's always good to have a chat with other houses and such, and maybe, form buddy buddy stuff or just... tell them to piss off and have a very suggestive bad relationship with them.

I'm always open to that type of stuff, and I'm willing to do so! I mean, it could be anyone else who happens to be on Serenno too, but yeah. Love to know if anyone's interested. Just leave a reply or contact me in pms.

Last I checked, there were at least two or three other noble family members from Serenno.

Just typing 'Serenno' into the search box in the Character Creation forum gives you *three* pages of results. True, not all of them are from Serenno (and have simply mentioned it somewhere in their profiles), but there's a good chunk of Counts and other noble-borns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom