Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Jedi up for a Quest?

So I recognize several writers here from back when I used to be active at TGC, but not so many of the characters. Are there any old Jedi characters here that knew Hwoarang? I know this is a different timeline, but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends.

Also, I'd be open to Jedi characters that Hwo does not know IC for creating new relationships or presuming past relationships.

Basically, Hwo has been in exile for about a year. I want to bring him out of exile to go on some kind of quest. I was thinking an old friend would be best, but it would work just as well with a new friend who was sent by some old NPC friend we make up just for the sake of this RP. I just want to get involved and RP; I have no particular quest in mind. If anyone has been dying to do one of the Chaos quests to get some kind of item or something (or just a personal quest), I will gladly assist and let you take whatever the prize is. Also, this is definitely not limited to just one person, or even to just Jedi. If there is some reason why you would need/want/happen upon a Jedi Master that is remotely logical, I am down. I just want to go on a quest! haha

[member="Veino Garn "][member="Xander Carrick"]
A previous relationship is far from necessary if there is a reason we would be on the quest together. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm just looking to do something Tolkienesque. I'd like to go on some long quest where I get to kill NPCs and eventually reach some sort of goal or prize. I'm in it for the adventure, though, so I was hoping to entice others by allowing them to take whatever prize we come across. Hwo has a lightsaber, and he doesn't need anything else. Is there anything in particular that you've been wanting your character to do or acquire? If we can come up with what kind of mission we're going on, I can definitely find some way for us to meet up IC since we're all Jedi here.

[member="Hwo"], I already have enough things. I have two sets of armor that can be used in more ways than one, I have a Hammer that I can use as a weapon, A doublebladed lightsaber made out of electrum, and more that I am probably forgetting. Really all that I can do is just to an adventure RP just because I can. I don't need anything extra.

What I have read so far, is that you are Self proclaimed Exile (kind of) and Xander was once like that as well. When Xander was younger he looked for information on his parents (Zayne Carrick was his father with Jarel as his mother.) So it could be that while he is looking for his parents once more, he runs into you along the way?

[member="Xander Carrick"]
That would be perfect. We could open up in separate locations--you finding some clue that sends you off to an abandoned Jedi Temple, me already at the Temple accidentally stumbling upon a second clue. Once you arrive, I discover that the clue I found is actually for you, and I agree to help you. That takes us off to another location with more little mini-missions and whatnot along the way. [member="Veino Garn "]if you are interested, you could happen upon one or both of us at any point. Perhaps you came to the abandoned Temple that I'm in searching for a lost holocron or something? In Star Wars fiction, the will of the Force creates amazing coincidences all the time.

Of course this is just brainstorming. If that makes no sense, just tell me. I'm not exactly sure what Xander has done in his search up until this point or exactly where his search is supposed to lead him.

[member="Hwo"], Yep, that sounds really good. I can PM you about the information I have already acquired and a likely place in which they would be.

@Veino Garn, You are welcome to come if you would like. Just say the word and I will add you to the PM.

Sure, I'll join. Don't really have any goals or objects I have in mind. Already working on two dev threads for his Jensaarai armor. I'm here for the story.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

[member="Hwo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom