Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Jedi folks interested in a Fun training thread?

I'm not a Master but I've brought several characters to Knight and one to Master level. I like writing out some of the more philosophical points of being a Jedi, Sith what have you.

I'm thinking of doing a thread on Tython, home to the first Jedi Temple. Mostly just a fun easy thread where we can cruise along, check out the planet and discuss points of view. Might do some self training in there too.

Anyone interested?

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Yeah, sure.

Oscar is a seer/sage/prophet type of a Jedi, so literally anything concerning the Force and philosophy would be amazing. Depending on what your character and you are into, perhaps something about different Force theories and analysing them? Or taking a look into Jedi history and seeing how different things have affected their philosophies.

Just some ideas. :p

Of course I would be up for something more adventurous, too.

Ostdern Mastogar

O
[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

I'm interested, my last training went unfinished so I'm hoping you're a more committed partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom