Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any interest in joining a ship crew?

Looking for a few good men or women to join [member="Julian Solo"] and I as crew on our ship for future RP.

As of right now we don't have anything in particular planned, but we are basically a mix of pirates/smugglers/mercs/basically anything that will make us money. So we're open to RP ideas whether you'd like to be on the crew or just play with us - all are welcome!

If you have your own ship and would like to use it, that's no problem at all either as it would be cool to have a "convoy" of sorts to make our numbers a bit more formidable.

As of now, it's just be and Julian along with my two NPC droids (a protocol droid and a droideka) but my ship (Corellian Industries VCX-350) can sleep 8 people comfortably.

Found these nice deckplans of the ship for reference:

VCX-350_Lt_Freighter_deck1_large.jpg

VCX-350_Lt_Freighter_deck2_large.jpg

[member="Lucky"] I'll do some threading with you. My main character is this one. A Chiss slicer and he's pretty good at defensive slicing in space.

His main job is slicing with The Red Ravens, a crime syndicate, so he couldn't be a full time crew member I'm afraid. But if you'd like to hire him for temporary work, just let me know.

Xephirus Cloud

The Echo of Destruction
See I'm interested in joining a crew... Dunno if this is the type of ship I wanna be on though. Being among criminals in the strictest sense wouldn't make sense for me.

I'm just gonna throw out what I wanna do, you can let me know yes or no.

I want to be on a crew like the firefly or the ebon hawk (more kotor 2 than one). I wanna be there but not as a crew member but a passenger. I wanna serve the role of Treya.... there but not really part of the crew. Kinda weird and mysterious, perhaps at some point if someone wants training I can give it.... but they'd really have to make an impression on me. I would work it into my story by saying I need a way to travel planet to planet trying to find my memories.

Cryax Bane said:
[member="Lucky"] I'll do some threading with you. My main character is this one. A Chiss slicer and he's pretty good at defensive slicing in space.

His main job is slicing with The Red Ravens, a crime syndicate, so he couldn't be a full time crew member I'm afraid. But if you'd like to hire him for temporary work, just let me know.
Sounds like something we could definitely use in certain situations. Being a full time crew member isn't a requirement at all so you should feel free to come and go as you'd like! PM me if you'd prefer to RP joining the crew and would like to discuss how that will happen, otherwise we can just assume you are already on board (literally) for RP purposes.

I should be posting a thread and getting an RP going fairly soon and will alert you when I do.

Xephirus said:
See I'm interested in joining a crew... Dunno if this is the type of ship I wanna be on though. Being among criminals in the strictest sense wouldn't make sense for me.

I'm just gonna throw out what I wanna do, you can let me know yes or no.

I want to be on a crew like the firefly or the ebon hawk (more kotor 2 than one). I wanna be there but not as a crew member but a passenger. I wanna serve the role of Treya.... there but not really part of the crew. Kinda weird and mysterious, perhaps at some point if someone wants training I can give it.... but they'd really have to make an impression on me. I would work it into my story by saying I need a way to travel planet to planet trying to find my memories.
That sounds perfectly fine by me. Got plenty of room for passengers. PM me if you have a preference for RPing your meet up with our crew or if you'd just prefer to already be on the ship. I'll be posting a thread soon and will alert you to it.

Harrip said:
I would gladly join the crew, if you would have me...

[member="Lucky"]
Of course! PM me if you would prefer to join the crew through RP. Otherwise, I will be posting a thread soon that you can join in on at anytime on your own enjoyment.

A Mandalorian would be a welcome addition for sure! :p

PM me if you have any preferences for joining the crew through RP - otherwise I will alert you of our thread when I make it so you can join in as you please.

This goes for everyone really. Our thread will be open to the public so you can RP with us as you'd like - part of the crew or not. :)

Sounds good. Since we don't have any RP to this point I don't think it's really necessary to work out how everyone met. We can always work that out as we please through our own stories which I think would make things pretty interesting in it's own right.

As I said, I'll let you know when I get a thread posted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom