Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anton's Billions

[SIZE=14.6667px]With the halls of Nadramie Crystals Anton Nadramie and Wendell Wraith watch a small astromech present the final wishes of the former owner of Nadramie Crystals, La'Vey Nadramie. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Wendell we have not always seen eye to eye but as a businessman I respect you. If you are seeing this then my well entertained son was able to rouse himself after a night of pleasure somehow. Anton, my only son, I fear I have spoiled you, please understand what I do here today is for your benefit as much as my legacy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I La’Vey Nadramie, hereby leave my entire estate to my Son Anton, but on this one condition. For the next 30 days, Anton you will have complete control of Nadramie Crystalst, but during that time total crystal production must remain at established quota amounts. If it drops more than 10% by the end of the month, you will lose Nadramie crystals and I have instructed the board that minority shareholder Wendell Wraith will receive all my shares and gain controlling ownership. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]My son I have watched you piddle your life away on pleasure houses and gambling halls. I have worked to hard to build this company and I will not have you destroy it with your wasteful ways. Take this challenge prove me wrong, or else you will be left with nothing but a seven figure inheritance, and with your habits I doubt that will last the year. [/SIZE]

[member="anton nadramie"] [member="wendell wraith"]

[SIZE=14.6667px]OOC [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]So here is the Game, I will present you with 10 RP issues created by Wendell and others to try and hurt your company's production. Each will also note the total crystal production if these issues are not resolved. RP through each challenge, prove you father right and take your rightful place as CEO of [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Nadramie Crystals![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]
[/SIZE]

Stunned by his father's harsh words Anton felt himself grow cold with resolve as he exhaled and bowed his head. First his father leaves and now his personal astromech comes back with anything other than good news. Maybe La'Vey was already dead with no leads on his mother's whereabouts after all, perhaps he was the son of some slave girl after all. Feeling a rage build inside of him akin to his father's legacy he rose from his comfortable chair and walked to the astromech, patting it on the head. 'Expendable' was the only word for this droid now, but instead of frying it he accepted his father's challenge and made his way to the desk of his father's behind the droid and took his seat before looking to Wendell Wraith.

"So it begins, I may have to give up drinking so much. I do trust that your offices don't restrict smoking, I may have to pick that up to compensate. Starting today I'm going to increase production and find some more potential buyers." Leaning back in the chair he ran his finger tips across the top of the desk, a very thin almost minute layer of dust lay there. "And finding a maid for my new office." Anton said with a devilish smirk as accepting this challenge made him feel powerful, more complete.

[member="Wendell Wraith"]

"Cute," Wendell said thoroughly unimpressed with young Anton's brashness.

"Well, expanding production should be interesting considering Grandcorp will be canceling all contacts with Nadramie Crystals starting today. All our security forces controlling your work force gone. Additional slaves to replace the ones worked to death, not coming. Food for said work force, yes that will be gone also. It may hurt me to cancel these contracts but it will cripple your operation. I give your operations maybe a week before your who production comes to a grinding hault." Wendell said now evilly smiling at Anton.

See you in thirty days boy, I want to see the look on your face then a real man is finally running Nadramie Crystals... or should I say Grandcorp crystal. Wendell said as he left laughing.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

OOC
Your security forces have been cut to near nothing as Nadramie Crystal depending heavily on Grandcorp for this service. Salves will begin rioting soon and leaving in mass with out proper keeping.

You source for additional slave labor is also gone, labor shortage will accrue if not corrected.

Finally you only have two days rations for your work force. New food rations must be secured or else work force will starve.

If conditions are not correct, Nadramie crystals will fall 94% below quota.

Anton went wide eyed, he needed a savior, an angel to come to his side and help him but none were in sight. For now he'd have to rely on himself, that's all he had. With Wendell leaving so suddenly it would cripple his operations, he would have to legitimately higher workers and outsource for food which would be difficult as Grand Corp practically owned all the important facets of Biitu. Knowing that Wraith was a scoundrel never stopped the Crystal fashioning slavers from shaking hand. But now he'd stabbed him in the back, when in reality Anton needed him more than Wendell has ever needed them. A tactical move that Anton found himself on the end of. His father had an intimidation factor that would've put this man in his place but his father was not here.

"Bastard..." was all he could muster as he felt emotion welling in his eyes. A boy wasn't an option any longer he had to man up quickly, and his first move was to personally go and get his hands dirty. Killing Wendell would be easy he knew sword play that Anton did not but his father kept Wendell in check with his powers of the force, something that Anton had. Though killing him wouldn't be the way to do it, and either way Wendell was going to have a lot more guardsmen watching him after this. So instead of bloodying his hands, he'll have to ask for help. With such a short amount of time to fix this problem he had to start now. But he didn't he stared at the desk while the Astromech watched him sit there. His mind was a storm and he couldn't think straight leaving him there to suffer.

13th Day

In less than half the time Anton made the company his father had left him and in fact it would be growing if the projected growth was accurate. How excited the young now once again billionaire felt to be sending this message to his father. Once it had been completed he put it in the small droid that had brought him the prompt from earlier and it went on its way sending out the small script. Wearing a smile on his face happily he had sent a message through datapad to Wendell reading as so.

-

To: [member="Wendell Wraith"]

Production is at 98% of what it was. I think that we should have tea some time next week and talk about stocks, Grand Corp is a massively successful company here on Biitu and I feel like since I'll be back in full swing if not harder soon then we should discuss what is going to happen. I've found some very influential and powerful buyers who unfortunately like their secrecy so I can't openly tell you about them. Though they are both powerful and intimidating. I've made some connection with the Kallisto mines and will be upping production by four hundred percent. I'm considering sell you some hold in the company since you're an old friend and all. Why not come to my office in a few days I'm excited to get back into good nature with the most powerful slaver on Biitu.

Love, Anton Nadramie

-

Afterwords he told his secretary/maid combination Reverie that she should not allow any visitors, especially Wendell. Renovations were planned for this evening to make the mansion more presentable as it had once been.

OOC
Replaced Guards
Removed need for food
Replaced Work Force
and with seventeen days still on the original clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom