Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti Sith Training/Combat avec le Omega Pyre

The Corellian Rose (retired)
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Do you have tactics for NFU users that aren't armored up the ying yang like the Mandos or some of the soldiers? What would you have a Han Solo smuggler/gunslinger type do in other words to handle themselves against Sith, hmm? Right now I usually just avoid any situations that I may encounter them, but that's kinda hard since they are everywhere nowadays.

[member="Eliza Steele"]
My thoughts, and what Coren would be saying is to 'stay light.' Bring in different weaponry, flashbangs, DEFINITELY scatterguns. He'd be making a big push to teach NFUs and even Forcers (Coren's not very strong in the Force anyhow) to act as a 'kite' (move fast, do little bits of damage, and be a way to distract a Sith), and not go one-on-one.

If that makes sense?

[member="Eliza Steele"]

I'd say the following.

Cryoban grenades, flashbangs.

A good solid Shotgun. Concussion Rifles will also work very well, as they are basically unblock-able.

Right now Vassara only really uses her shotgun. A Czerka Combat Shotgun with Armatech Dragonsbreath Rounds. As for armor? Just duck!

No but I have a few unique weapons I might add to the manifest. I'm also waiting on a new Quad barrelled shotgun to approved. Issued to Underground, free of charge!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Eliza Steele"]

• ArmaTech in the Marketplace sells some great Energy Shields. (vs Lightning)
  • Shotguns: Sonic, Pulse, Ion wave, etc.
  • Omega Bolters + Custom Ammo.
  • Alchemy Trenchcoats + Ayden's Hat.
  • Fully Automatic Anything. (+ Duel Wield)
You don't need to be a Force User to counter Mentalism either. Just FYI. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

What's the plan for opposition here? Are we summoning classic Sith Opposition Tactics one-by-one or... Did you have a plan for how this was gonna go down?

Let me know what playbook to bring yeah? Otherwise I'll just be there sniping for the kicks and giggles. Cheers! :D

This one is just joint NPC work against droids trianed with Sith tactics. To get Underground and OP working together. I tried to drag them into the idea of an active skirmish, but they wanted something like this.

We do have Lehon coming up, its a dominion for them, but we can use it for a lot of development as a faction.

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom