Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Sith League Campaign - Take Two

Hi all,

I think you are familiar with Anti-Sith league which a campaign aimed at creating a united front against the dark side.

If you are unfamiliar with the concept, it's described in general here.

So, to kick this off, I propose a meeting between GR and GA officials.

Rule of the thread is: you get 4 slots which you need to fill with FA's, IC leaders or their representatives. How you go about this is entirely up to you. Just be sensible.

As an exception to the rule I will allow one extra member on GR side who will represent Jedi Order directly, which will be take up by [member="Ryan Korr"] if he wants to. Of course, this does not mean other Jedi cannot sit as representatives of GR.

What I'd really like is to see politicians, military and intelligence officers there too - generally more NFUs. GA will be represented by 3 NFUs and just one Jedi this time.

A taste of how the thread looks like is here. Tionne serves merely as a moderator, to make the meeting productive and time-efficient.

Conclusions made in meeting have IC consequences. You may want to run past the Senate the idea of Anti-Sith league and see if GR agrees or not, but this is entirely up to you.

I am tagging FAs and prominent members:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Ordon Trozky"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Ryan Korr"] [member="Reshmar"]

As I am unfamiliar with active members of GR, I kindly ask people I've tagged to tag other members who are active, experienced or willing.

Once you agree on the negotiation team, I will make the IC thread.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I'm interested. Just heading out to go skiing though and [member="Mantic Dorn"] won't be online for another 6 or 7 hours yet. But the interest is there :)

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] [member="Weiss"] [member="Darion Blackstaff"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Commander Lusk"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

A few people I found while skimming GR threads...

I can step in to represent the Galactic Republic Military (or whatever we call it now), but I think someone more experienced like [member="Gir Quee"] or [member="Ali Hadrix"] would be a better choice. Besides I need to catch up on some previous RPs.

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]
Excellent! :)

The GR is run by NFUs so there is no issue there.
Sometimes its hard to get folks coordinated so I am just gonna step in with a suggestion. If someone wildly protests I had no intentions of ignoring or criticise anyone.
My suggestion:

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] - as the one who has been the "face" of the republic since Gen went mad.
[member="Lady Kay"] - senator but also Faction staff. Its always goo that we have some OOC presence in case needed. (If she cant I can fill in with [member="Darion Blackstaff"] to ensure staff presence)
[member="Megàn Alestria"] - for a "fresh" perspective
[member="Ali Hadrix"] - she is the supreme commander of the Gr military forces. Cant form alliances but is the best instance and adviser on military matters on this level.

Also a reminder that while this meeting may come up with an idea for an alliance or strategy, it still might need a senate vote to go live in the end. Lots of political IC decission making in this faction ;)

As for a representative of the jedi order. They have no role as decision makers in the Republic other then on an advisory level and vice verse.
[member="Ryan Korr"] is excellent as far as I know but it should be handled by the Jedi order and [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Mantic Dorn said:
Also a reminder that while this meeting may come up with an idea for an alliance or strategy, it still might need a senate vote to go live in the end. Lots of political IC decission making in this faction ;)
I am actually counting on the Senate to vote on this. This is why I am giving them something to do. :D

Given this is an IC activity, my thoughts are in accord with what's been said. For the Senate to handle the initial conversation. If they want the Jedi there, they would approach Corvus directly and ask for assistance (and tell her how many she was allowed to bring with her). That's how both the OOC and IC process works.

The Jedi serve, not make decisions of course.

Given Ryan's previous role on the Council and his return, he could easily be one that Corvus would choose to accompany her (so no issues there).

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Mantic Dorn"] - [member="Ali Hadrix"] - [member="Ryan Korr"] - [member="Keira Ticon"] - [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

Well if we are going to wait for an IC decission with a thread between it might take time to get it under the way. We have no head of state that would be the link to corvus atm.
Perhaps again it would be [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] considering how things developed in the red dawn plot.

If no one objects I would however say it is logical to assume the jedi are asked to accompany the Republic officials and serve as their advisor during the meeting.

Phase one is definitely an OOC decision process i.e. use the Senate, not use the Senate. Decide how many of the four seats to allocate where.

So, let me know how many of the Jedi Order you want/need and I can allocate accordingly. Logic says we only get one, but that's not my call.

Simple :)

[member="Mantic Dorn"] - [member="Tionne Thanewulf"] - [member="Lady Kay"]

Corvus Raaf said:
Phase one is definitely an OOC decision process i.e. use the Senate, not use the Senate. Decide how many of the four seats to allocate where.

So, let me know how many of the Jedi Order you want/need and I can allocate accordingly. Logic says we only get one, but that's not my call.

Simple :)

Its one seat offered, so lets take it.

Given this will have OOC and IC impact on the Jedi Order as well as the GR, the attendees from TJO are:

1. Corvus Raaf
2. [member="Ryan Korr"] (given he's not counted in the four seats on offer)

tumblr_mb57uwkIds1rvkmi5.gif

:)

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"], I am very pleased to see this happening; thank you and your fellow writers for the outreach.

I regret that I'm already extending myself more than I should, but I think that Ali will be a much better choice because of her IC position and OOC activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom