Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anti matter homing torpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrina

gadfly.jpg

Image Source: http://www.jonrocket.com/images/gadfly.jpg

Intent: To create a anti matter torpedo for my elite fighters and bombers plus gunships
Development Thread: #http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45145-recal-anti-matter-torpedo-guiding-system/ talked about here
Manufacturer: Kotass Industries
Model: AMFT MkI (Anti Matter Fighter Torpedo Mark 1)
Affiliation: Kotass Industries
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel, stasis field, and antimatter holding device

Strength: A more powerful hit than a proton torpedo
More accurate due to homing device

Weakness: Susceptible to emp, once it has been loaded.
Takes up more room, than a standard torpedo.

Description: The torpedo is scaled down version of this one, she had working ones available to her when she stole her cheater class frigate. She then reversed engineered her old torpedo, and reduced the payload so she could use it on her elite fighters and anti capital ship bombers, as well as her gun ships.

The weapon is stored in stasis crates, so not to be set off by accident, whilst in storage. They contain internal stasis fields, that have some emp protection. This is so that any emp burst, does not set the device off. Though a concentrated blast would, and probably destroy the ship. It also has in it a homing device, to allow it be more accurate.

Due these safety precautions and targeting device, the weapon take up more room. To be precise in old ship terms it takes up, same room as three torpedoes.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45145-recal-anti-matter-torpedo-guiding-system/

[member="sabrina"]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
Starwars Chaos
PRIMARY SOURCE

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • N/A
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Dev Thread Linked : This links straight to another Tech Sub, not a Development thread -- Please fix so I may review the dev thread.
  • Please fix your image, it is broken.
  • Please list the weaknesses and strengths clearly in a list format.
  • Please list clearly the special features of this torpedo.
SUGGESTIONS
  • Pending Inital review

sabrina

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Okay only thing I am unsure on is your development thread requests.

I did one which was the main thread, where I paid some one to make the homing sensor. Then I linked the ship I stole when I left the one sith, and anti matter torpedo on that ship which was the base version of this.

[member="sabrina"]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
Starwars Chaos
PRIMARY SOURCE

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • N/A
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Dev Thread Linked : This links straight to another Tech Sub, not a Development thread -- Please fix so I may review the dev thread.

• What i meant is that the thread you linked under "Development thread" is to another tech sub. That isn't a development thread. I see you said you reversed engineer the other torpedo. Do you have a thread where this was done?

Also, please add the following information to your template for ranged weapons.

Classification:
  • Size:
  • Length:
  • Weight:
  • Ammunition Type:
  • Ammunition Capacity:
  • Effective Range:
  • Rate of Fire:
  • Special Features:

SUGGESTIONS
  • N/A

sabrina

[member="Danger Arceneau"] rl is little to hectic at the moment, could you archive this for now. I will do a reverse engineering thread when minds up for figuring out how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom