Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antares Kavis

FACTION: The Government of Champala
SPECIES: Half Human, half Epicanthix
HEIGHT: 1.87 meters
WEIGHT: 73.5 kilograms
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brunette (now gray with age) SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Midi-chlorian count of 11,321 per cell STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
  • Weakness 1 - Smokes a packet of cigarras a day and thus has weakened lung capacity
  • Weakness 2 - Overtly autocratic in leadership style, often micro-managing things
  • Weakness 3 - Fairly fastidious
  • Strength 1 - Extremely intelligent on military, political, historical and cultural topics
  • Strength 2 - Very fast at learning new languages
  • Strength 3 - Physically fit for his age and capable of using a verity of military hardware
  • Strength 4 - Sound diplomatic skills as well as martial leadership
APPEARANCE: From a genetic standpoint Antares is half Corellian and half Epicanthix. Despite this non-Epicanthix typically will assume him to be a human, albeit an Epicanthix could pick his race immediately due to several defining features; primarily his eyes. Having had served his entire life in Champala's military Antares has several scars he had gained from unknown incidents he has yet to mention. Despite the availability of advanced plastic surgery in this day and age, Antares has opted to display his wounds somewhat proudly.

BIOGRAPHY: Antares was born on the predominately Chagri planet of Champala which in recent history found itself removed from mainstream galactic affairs largely. The world of high jungle plateaus and reef laden oceans was where Antares family would raise him, living in a small town just outside the illustrious cosmopolitan capital of Tidros . In his childhood he would make many Chagri friends, learning their language - aside from this however there were many other humans now living on Champala who had willingly decided to isolate themselves from the greater galaxy. Champala had a high standard of living and thus Antares was ignorant to the true sufferings that existed in the greater galaxy.
As he went through his schooling it was found that Antares excelled in leadership and thus he won a government scholarship which funded his education at the famed Prefsbelt Naval Academy where he passed advanced officer training with flying colors. Upon returning home Antares would serve in the local defense force for many years before finally being place in charge of the entire planetary army.

Carrack-class Light Cruiser: The Faded Envy
2qntq1u.jpg
Transport Information: The Faded Envy is one of Champala's only naval ships and is a simple Carrack-class Light Cruiser that is outfitted to the default factory settings. A small contingent of Champalan soldiers as well as crewmen consist of the on-board staff which are complemented by several astromech and protocol droids.​

OOC: Hey guys it's my first post - my name is Jordan and I noticed the planet Champala has not been claimed by any particular faction (as far as I can tell feel free to correct me), and I felt like role playing a character situated in the Champalan military/government. Feel free to correct me on any mistakes and offer feedback/constructive criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom