Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another stormtrooper.

FN-999

F
My rank hasn't been determined yet. Should I join the rp or wait? It seems like no one is answering.

[member="FN-999"] - We're actually in the middle of a Speed Dom with another Faction, so Admin work around the Faction's been a bit slow. You've got my apologies there.

However, as far as Ranks go - you can start out as Lieutenant.

From there, you're welcome to jump into our RP threads as you see fit. Just a word of caution, as we do have an Invasion thread going on with another faction, I'd advise you to read over the terms we've got in place, if you felt like popping into our bid to lay claim to the Mustafar Hex.

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="FN-999"]

Welcome!

Edit: I've updated our Personnel Roster to reflect your rank of Lt. :)

FN-999

F
FN-888 said:
Ah, another triple-digit Stormtrooper, hello there!

[member="FN-999"]
[member="FN-888"] Soon triple digit stormtroopers will take over the army. Btw, can I serve under you in rp?

Arisa Yune said:
[member="FN-999"] Welcome!
[member="Arisa Yune"] Thanks.

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
[member="FN-999"]

tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

:)

FN-999 said:
[member="FN-888"] Soon triple digit stormtroopers will take over the army. Btw, can I serve under you in rp?

[member="Arisa Yune"] Thanks.
[member="FN-999"]

Absolutely! I'm always looking for more Stormie characters to add to the Ironguard! It'd be fun [member="FN-4077"] does that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom