Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Question about Orbalisk

Some of you factory folk, namely Spencer Jacobs, know my dislike of the basic requirement for the objective is that one must not only be Force Sensitive but Darksided simply to own the material.

In case it wasn't clear before, I'm still going to accomplish this objective, one way or another. The reason being: I want the honor to have unlocked ALL of the materials, for the sole purpose of unlocking them.

So I am proposing a means of me doing that in a legal sense, without resorting to becoming a dark sided baddy, and without asking for help.

What if I create an NPC, that is a force sensitive dark sider, who becomes in some way my ally. If the Orbalisk is intended for that NPC, is it possible that I can use his perspective to gain the material with Triam Akovin's assistance? This NPC would then use the Orbalisk for himself, but it would be Triam Akovin who was responsible for unlocking it.

Is this acceptable with a considerable development thread?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
My opinion on this is, yes.

However the NPC would need a sub and there would need to be dev to back it. I think its a fair way that still follows the technical requirement. However it will need to be conducive to your story, not just some NPC you conjure up out of thin air specifically for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom