Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie What a suprise

Hey, So from what I've seen and read this is a very promising site. I will probably love being here, but before I can start myself I have a few questions that weren't really answered in the pinned post.

>How does one exactly join a faction? Do I just say in my Character Creation that so and so is a part of this faction or something else?

>I understand how ranks work with each faction, but when I make a character (If I was a part of a faction) do I have to start off with the lowest ranks or can I make it anything except restricted ranks?

[member="Baron Von Nuked"]

Hi there! Welcome to SWRP!

To answer your questions:
  1. You can join a faction by going here: [ X ]
  2. You may select any rank titles you wish, and your character may be of any rank you like, be it Force Master, Jedi Master, Sith Lord, etc, or any NFU rank you desire.
Edit: As far as ranks within factions, you'd want to discuss those IC ranks with the faction leaders if you intend on joining their IC leadership in some capacity (Such as governors, or members of their Jedi councils for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom