Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Jedi, Another Day

[member="Damon Daniels"]

Solan sat as he waited for yet another Jedi and made a mental count of how many that was so far, he did seem to attract their attention and he rather liked that he could meet with them and show he was not one of those Sith or Dark Jedi that gave the majority of them a bad name. Good and Evil, light and dark, a debate he rather enjoyed but when it interfered with getting the job done and understanding the others of the galaxy in the right light then things became annoying. Sometimes he got too annoyed at the Relgious fanatics of the order and then there were those whom surprised him. He wondered if all jedi could come to understand much like the more liberal members that not all Dark side users were evil.​
But so long as the sith and the corrupted existed he would have a difficult time explaining that. Hell he had a difficult time believing his own thoughts sometimes. Especially when he let his emotions and empathy directly fuel him as he knew that was when he was closest to becoming no better than the Sith. But Taeli had helped him, a friend who didn't simply lock him up and understood he was not evil, like Genevieve. It remained the Jedi order itself now so he waited for the newest interest of his in agreeing to a meeting. While he waited though for the man he would be bent down and on his knees, touching the petal of a flower as he let the force leave him and flow into it, smiling as he watched it grow.​

[member="Solan Charr"]
Damon walkedn along looking for the Jedi he was going to meet.Then he spotted the man sitting down he wondered if he was the Jedi he was here to meet.He then started to walk towards the sitting male and says to him."Hello are you the Jedi I was sent here to meet.I'm Damon by the way."

[member="Damon Daniels"]

"Jedi? Uh sorry no im suppose to be waiting for... wait are you the man im suppose to meet?" Solan looked up from what he thought for a moment was some lost man before speaking again. "I can promise you i am no just but i had thought you yourself was one. It seems that i was wrong on a rather high level. Solan Charr is my name, just an Ally of the Republic and nothing more than that... well at times im more than just an ally but hey, they like my company. You are Damion right?" He looked at the man for a few more seconds before smiling at the fact he had mistaken the man for a jedi before when he had contacted him, what more that the man had mistaken me for a jedi too.

[member="Damon Daniels"]

He nodded to the man and sat back in where he was sitting before looking at the man's face again. "So, what are you then, a soldier of someone who is looking to join the Jedi. When i came across your name i had neglected to read more than i had in the database." This man interested him for the fact that he knew very little about him from the databases he had been able to get his hands on, and those that he had told him the minimal amount. It made him wonder about this man more and more now that he had him infront of him.

[member="Solan Charr"]
"Well you could say both I was a solider before I went to become a Jedi.If that is the answer you seek is there anymore things I need to explain."He sat about a foot awayforom they man.He began to look around but he really wasn't looking at any one thing or person.

[member="Damon Daniels"]

"I don't seek any answers at all, only a nice conversation on a beautiful day around the life of this world. I always enjoy talking to the Jedi though, those you joined. I feel closer to them even though i could never become one of them because of my situation. It would be interesting none the less..." He leaned back to look up at the sky as he tapped his foot lightly. "You know, i could do for some tea, too bad that we aren't at the gardens at my home and instead are in this place. It is a beautiful place none the less, but nothing like when you create something with your own two hands."

[member="Solan Charr"]
Damon leans back slightly and puts his arms behind his head."Well yes it is a nice day I'm not sure the conversation good as of now.Why do you enjoy talking to Jedi.Is there something I should know about you because it seems like there is something more then what you speak of.''
He keeps looking around at the people."I don't really like tea but if you care to talk somewhere else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom