Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Day, Another Order

[member="Milo Ren"]

Solan waited at the private hanger of one of Gyn's Starports, his eyes running over the door and his hands crossed behind him in silence. He wore a small pair of more rectangular framed glasses and his hair neatly kept into a short brown cut. His clothing was a set of darker blue robes with his saber clearly at his side. Though every bit of him screamed that there was no need for hostility he remained in having it for that fact of you never know what could happen.

At his flank were two well armed members of the Shadow Legion, Shock Troopers from the squads to be exact. Solan had thought about creating his own personal guard though and wondered if the Covenant might be able to help him with their training in return for use of his personal guard as theirs at times as well. He would need to talk with their leaders about it sooner or later when he had the time.

But for now he waited for Milo Ren, seeing what this man might bring.

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
The ramp to Milo's Corellian Corvette lowered slowly, touching the floor of the private hanger. Out came the man himself, Milo Ren, flanked by two First Order Stormtroopers, armed with their E-11 rifles. The hooded Knight stepped down, off the ramp, boots landing on the durasteel floor. He was clad in a black robe, typical of those in his order, and his lightsaber was clipped to his belt, although he had no intention of using it today. This was a purely diplomatic meet, plain and simple, and his upbringing as the son of a Senator gave him certain skills and traits that the other members of the Knights of Ren were lacking. He was in front of [member="Solan Charr"] now, and his two bodyguards were next to him, rifles casually held. Milo lowered his hood, revealing a glowing pair of green eyes, snow white hair, a chiseled jaw, and a warm smile.

6f6545c031f2c8390bc9c46463edb481.jpg
Ren continued to smile as he extended a gloved hand to shake.

"Milo Ren, at your service. I presume you are Mr. Solan Charr?"

[member="Milo Ren"]

Solan's eyes ran over the ground and up the body of the man with whom that greeted him. It was more than interesting to see someone new after all this time around Silver Jedi, Stiffs, and the Covenant as it was so this would be a massive relief in more than a few ways. The first features he latched on was the uncharacteristically white hair that he had not expected. It was more for the fact the eyes did not match up with his first two thoughts of what this man might be. He had thought Echani or an Albino, but he lacked traits of either that would fully correspond with that deduction which made him smile. Already on one look of this man he was more interested than dozens of his peers and rivals.

None the less, whether he found out about that strange fact concerning his features, Solan took the hand and only smiled as the man asked for his name. "The very same one, it is a pleasure to meet you as well Mister Ren. Ive been more than interested for this talk ever since contact between yourself and I had been reached." His smile never faded as he spoke, his eyes staring for a few moments and running over his opposite's build and standing now before turning and waving his hand to the expansive city that lay out before them. "And Welcome to the City of Gyn, The City in the Sea... well its not in it but oh well."

Milo Ren

Milo laughed at Solan's comment about the city and studied his potential business partner. He noted the lightsaber. Someone who was the ruler of a planet and wielded a lightsaber was most likely a master of some spectrum of the Force. Ren kept that in mind and decisively told himself not to use any mind tricks or other persuasion techniques aided by the Force. That would only spell trouble.

"The city is beautiful nevertheless, Mr. Charr. If I were not a Knight and obliged to wander the galaxy, Kesh would definitely be on my list of potential planets I'd settle down on."

He had never stopped smiling, either, noting the interest in his hair and eyes, unique in their own right. Ren disengaged the handshake and spoke again.

"I'm glad you chose to speak to me. Most believe I am either Sith or a 'space wizard'."

He chuckled lightly before continuing.

"I suppose you know what I really am. You look intelligent enough to also know that it isn't as simple as black and white, good and evil, or right and left anymore. There's a grey. I'm not a believer in the dualistic universe philosophy. But I digress. I'm sure you know of what I speak. You don't look like a Sith or a Jedi, which is probably why you chose to deal with me, is it not?"

At this, Milo paused respectfully for an answer, his full attention on [member="Solan Charr"] .

[member="Milo Ren"]

"To be completely honest, i would not give a flying kark if you were the dark lord of the Sith or that Beautiful Grandmaster in the Jedi... both Jedi Orders that is." Solan smiled wide and leaned back alittle without looking at the man beside him. "You are correct to assume that i know there is more to it than just black and white though, and i hope that the conversation we have while i show you my home is just as enticing and exciting as i do believe it will... tell me Mister Ren, Have you ever been on a Wooden Sailing Ship? Its a exciting experience in its own way and one that very few people in this galaxy have actually experienced in these years of technological superiority over such... ancient modes of travel."

Solan's eyes finally turned on the man again, but this time it flashed him a crooked smile with a knowing glance. What he looked into the one across from him and saw was unknown but that glance remained on the man as he smiled wider and turned his head in a different direction before he started to walk deeper into the port and towards the edge of it, looking to get into the speeder-car that had been left waiting for them once Ren had arrived.

Milo Ren

Milo cocked an eyebrow in suprise, a smile crossing his face.

"A wooden sailing ship? I don't think I've been on a ship, period."

He noted the indifference towards allegiance. That was good for everyone. The Ren would most likely find working out a deal much more simpler with this man than others.

He walked towards the speeder-car, the two Stormtroopers still following the pair of men. Milo slightly pondered the mysterious nature of Solan as they moved, and he wondered where this day would lead him. If his easygoing nature was any indication, he'd probably have some fun and an excavation deal.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Milo Ren"]

"You would not imagine how much more entertaining and beautiful travel can be when you take it more slowly. Its like a calm running through the motion." His hands crossed from his sides to behind his back as he walked with an almost military like standing to his movements. Yet he still at the same time seemed relaxed as his bdoymoved into the speeder car with a bit of grace to the movements. "Hmm... Tell me Mister Ren. About your knights and the government for which they serve. I would rather know what it is that i am welcoming onto my home... i take the dangers of you being here not so lightly."

Milo Ren

Milo took a seat and a deep breath at the same time. Here was the tricky question. He would try to spin himself in the most positive light possible.

"I cannot speak too much about the Knights of Ren, for I took an oath of secrecy when I was brought into the order, but I can say that I am a historian, seeking to recollect and preserve ancient knowledge and relics of ages past."

Now came the hard part: the First Order.

"The First Order are the benefactors of the Knights of Ren. They provide us with assets and necessities, and we provide them our services. We may or may not agree with their principles and methods, but we serve them to the best of our abilities in whatever fashion they request."

With this, Milo smiled to reinforce a positive image. If he really knew of what was going on and cared...

He'd be in a bad spot.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Milo Ren"]

"A, please do not bullshit me. I know when someone is trying to fluff up their own people, organization, or that of their suppliers. Ive done it enough times to know just how... stupid it is to do so in the end. So let us be frank. Firstly, you are a darksider, if i am to be correct? This means that you are not of the group within the One Sith, nor are you connected to the Covenant of the Black Rose for which my planet is under the current interplanetary protection of... not that i am all too thrilled about such. With that said you will understand and keep in mind that any work done on my planet, as well as trade and travel, will be cleared by the covenant authorities above the planet before you arrive down here. Now lets try this again. Tell me about your order, and about your benefactors. And if we will have any problems. Ok?" Solan's eyes never left the man, his hands never moved and his body seemed like stone from the moment the first syllable had been spoke. Only after it all did he move once and that was to drink from a glass of tea that was given to him from the seat infront of them by his assistant who was in the passengers seat of the Speeder car, that of which he started to warm with a bit of pyrokinesis.

Solan looked to his left while sitting within the speeder car, his eyes scanning over that horizon the city left with the sun casting its light down on the buildings around them. It was no sprawling metropolis, not on that would be recognizable by those from Coruscant or otherwise but it was large in its own right. Solan sometimes wondered what it would be like to visit Nar Shadaa and Coruscant for those whom would live their lives here. It was so much more than he really could comprehend but that fact left him all too curious about what they might think.

While he sat there, the tea infront of him was taken in hand and he drank from it slowly. Letting it enter his mouth while he relaxed in that speeder car and the light of the sun and the city passed through the viewports of the speeder car. It was a bit calming to be around a place like this again and to be talking over business with nothing more to worry about. His hands placed the glass down once more as his eyes transferred themselves to look at the small defensive area for which that protected the outside of the city. It was a basic defensive force for that of which the security sectors could not handle. A last line so to speak as the attack from an outside source was not something Solan expected. None the less though his eyes ran over the walkers and tanks he could see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom