Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Cantina Scene (Open)

Valae was sitting at an empty table in the corner of Mos Eisley’s famed cantina. Tonight her wavy hair was fixed into a pony tail, and she was wearing her usual tee and denim shorts. This time she was also sporting a dirty apron, a tell-tale sign that she was here to work, and not to 'enjoy' the bar scene. She was supposed to be clearing the table of the bar food remains and dirty glasses, but she was having a difficult time motivating. The salvager didn’t always aspire to be a bar maid in one of the filthiest cantinas that ever existed, but it turns out that it was a good way to make a few extra credits when times were tough. Her dark eyes scanned the current patrons: criminals, scum bags, and many other shady characters.She heaved a sigh as she stood up and loaded her tray up with dirty dishes.

On her way back to the kitchen she paused to pick up a few empty bottles, when a hand suddenly wrapped around her arm.

“Hey, girlie… lookin’ for a good time?” said a rough voice.

“Not really.” Valae said flatly and pulled her arm out of the man’s grasp.

She didn’t dare look at the man…that was only an invitation for more harassment. Instead she cleared the table as quick as she could and silently made for the kitchen. It was always her goal to get through the night with as little interaction with the bar patrons as possible. However, that wasn’t always possible…

“Where you goin’?” came the voice again.

Valae ignored him and kept on a straight path for the kitchen. If she could get there without any trouble, she could have a chance to shake this guy. She chanced a glance backwards and she blinked when she noticed the man’s table was now empty. Maybe he’d taken the hint and moved on to other prey. A smile grew on her face and she turned to continue on her way, but the large man was now blocking her path. This was exactly the type of situation that she had wanted to avoid.

She tried to move around the man, but he knocked her to the ground, her tray of glasses crashed all around her. Valae could hear the denizens of the cantina laughing now, and felt her face going red.

If only there was someone to come to her aid…

The Mandalorian woman stepped out of her booth and grabbed the man's hand right as it swung back to hit [member="Valae Kitra"] and punish her further. Ashtah pulled on the arm bringing the man stumbling toward her, before she smacked her head against his, the cracking audible as his nose broke. She followed this up with a swift upper cut, sending him stumbling back to his chair.

Then she turned, and looked at the fallen woman, offering a hand to assit her in getting up "Are you allright? Sorry about the mess" She said, shrugging in the direction of the fallen man "I'll be just a second" She promised before turning back to the man that had offended her in the first place "Get your rear out of hear while its still attached to your body. You have to the count of 10" She said slowly counting down as the man ran, before turning back to Valae "Sorry about that" She said with a a sheepish smile

Valae's eyes widened as the man cocked his fist and she braced herself for the blow. Much to her surprise, a woman rose to the occasion and grabbed her attacker. She watched with a look of amazement on her face as the woman proceeded to teach the man a much needed lesson. Sure, Valae had seen her fair share of bar fights, but she'd never seen anyone as skilled as her savior. Surely this lady was a trained fighter and had skills that Valae admired, but was too scared to learn.

"T-thank you!" She stammered, as she accepted the woman's hand and rose to her feet.

A smile grew on her face as she watched what happened next and laughed as the rude man turned tail and made for the door. It seemed that it was his turn to be frightened. She brushed the shards of broken glass off her apron, and looked over at the woman.

"Wow." She started, "I've never seen anything like that before!"

Valae held her index finger up to indicate that she needed a moment. She ran to the bar, grabbed two bottles of ale and turned to walk back. Her boss eyed her with a narrowed glance, but didn't seem to want any trouble from Valae's new company.

"Here, you earned it." She held the bottle out to [member="Blight"]. "I"m Valae, by the way. And you are?"

Acaleus enter the bar with tired from fighting bandits as training "Freaking lunatics of my Faction told me to fight deadly armed men and left me in this planet" he sensed only one force-sensitive but it was too low to even make a threat. He had left his weapons and armor in his motel, and wear black pants with a blue shirt. He saw the fight and smiled "That girl knows how to kick ass"

He sat on a table, expecting the waiter to came "I need a ship of my own..." thought as he stretched out his arms.

[member="Valae Kitra"]

She smiled and accepted the ale with thanks "Thanks...Ashtah. Ashtah Ordo. " She said as she sat down and pulled one of teh bottle to herself, sipping at it with a soft sigh "Should be more careful, lot of rough types about. Let me know if anyone gives you trouble allright? These big in the britches types tend to like punching down the chain" She laughed softly as she patted one of her many weapons as she mentioned the trouble part.

Astah was dressed in beskar'gam, with a variety of weapons strapped to herself. A carbine, two pistols, innoumerable explosives, and odlly, a medical satchel. On her arm gleamed two badges, one a pilot's the other a medic's. Near by to her hovered a small droid, with a vartiety of medical protrusions. She surveyed the bar to see if anyone wanted to take revenge for the one man she had downed. Seeing none she relaxed slightly, fixing her attention back on Miss Valae with a raised eyebrow

[member="Blight"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="Valae Kitra"]

The Heir had watched the entire thing happen, and had grown a small smile. Not at what the scum had done, nay. It was what the Mandalorian had done, and he had approved. Seeing scumbags such as the drunk put down always made him just a tad happier, especially when he had yet to find a supply of resources to start the second SPQI army. With that thought, he frowned in sadness and anger, remembering what had happened at his old home, the Vulso villa on Naboo. Shaking the thoughts away, he would readjust the sword at his hip, Gladius Imperator (Link for it in my bio), and rise to his feet, exiting the dark corner he resided in.

Currently, he wore his armor, Imperatoris Armaturam, but had left the helmet at home, in the apartment he had rented. His blaster was also at home, as he preferred to only keep his sword with him when he was not in a warzone. Without the helmet, his short, raven black hair was visible to all who would look upon him.

His current destination was simply the bar, looking to buy a drink as he fished a few credits from a cloth coinpurse, not caring what others thought of his 'outrageous' or 'ancient' armor. Nobody thought the armor and weapons of the Legions were stupid, especially when a single legion of 4200 trained, veteran soldiers marched upon their insignificant barbarian outpost. They were the beacon of civilization during the 400 years of darkness! If only the supernova never happened...

Valae nodded when Ashtah mentioned that she should be more careful. It was a very true statement, especially in a place like this. She did consider herself quite lucky that this was one of few run-ins she'd had with a cantina patron. If Ashtah hadn't been around, things likely would have turned out much worse for her.

"Yeah, I know." she said with a slight smile. "Trouble has a way of finding people in this cantina though."

Her eyes shifted as she noticed a couple new arrivals. She watched as one man took a seat at a table and seemed to be waiting expectantly for service, while the other had chosen a seat at the bar. Valae couldn't help but notice the man at the bar was heavily armored, she wondered what kind of experience he was anticipating here.

"Excuse me a minute. Duty calls!" Valae smiled to [member="Ashtah Ordo"].

"Anything I can get ya?" She asked [member="Acaleus Thorn"], as she made her way to his table.

[member="Imperator Tiberius"]

"Some of your best rum and whatever drink that Mandalorian girl wants" smiled looking at the waiter "Not always you found a helping hand in this places" he stretched his arms to the sides "Excuse me, had a rough day getting beated by thiefs. I will wait for my beverage" said a little more relaxed and calm.

[member="Valae Kitra"]
[member="Ashtah Ordo"]

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The Mandalorian girl in question was good. She'd been given two free bottles of ale, She'd last a little whiles on that. When that was done other opportunities to drink would reveal themselves. She shrugged and leaned back in her booth closing her eyes as if she was napping, though she kept a solid gaze around the room, though without making it obvious.

Her gloves fingers stroked along her carbien softly, feeling the subtle hum of power from it as it rested in her lap

"Man you are crazy! Ive flown around this whole galaxy to end up right here!" Jace boomed from a table in the dirty cantina he called home for the night. Just like some school boy who had just gotten his license to drink, Jace obnoxiously pounded down his 5th cup of ale, laughing and spouting out half drunk remarks to his newly found Nemodian friends. Anyone who had spent five minutes in that bar knew Jace was hitting his fill of the stuff, most of the jokes he cracked made little to no sense, and the only ones laughing at them were the other drunk patrons.

Leaning back in his chair, the young smuggler, a mere 27 years old, Watched as the alien men in front of him pounded down more drinks, hollering things in other languages and booming with laughter, which Jace had no other choice but to laugh back. All with one crack, the bar went silent, even the drunk as all hell patrons in front of the table had stopped what they had been doing.

The young man turned his head to see a woman, built up like a soldier standing tall over what must have been another drunk man, just as himself. After a short while, the woman sat back down with two bottles of something.

"Guys you seeing this?" He remarked, looking over at the woman

[member="Ashtah Ordo"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Valae Kitra"]

Eliza sat at the end of the bar, taking a drag from her cigarette. It had been a long day, and she just wanted to relax and not think for a couple of hours. She took a small sip of her drink, eyeing the other patrons of the bar. She hadn't ordered ale, knowing that getting wasted in a sketchy place like this was a bad idea. She continued doodling on a small piece of paper, doing her best to ignore the people around her and drawing out her new engine design.

That's when things got silent. Unusually silent. She looked over to see everyone looking at a woman. She hadn't been paying close attention, but she could only assume someone had gotten on her bad side, which by the look of her, was not a good thing. She let out a small chuckle, taking another drag from her cigarette before slowly going back to sketching on her paper.

She briefly heard a man asking something and turned her attention to the man a few seats away from her, looking at the woman with what appeared to be a few bottles of ale. Eliza didn't really care, so she simply shrugged, muttering "seeing what exactly? A woman with two bottles of ale? That's not very exciting...".

rapix

Lord Lazarus
Lazarus has just woken up, realizing he slept while his order had been delievered. He took a few bites out of his Nerf Steak, and went to the bar. "So, what happened?" Lazarus said to the man beside him. "Man, you should have been awake! That girl kicked his ass! So there was a..............................."
The man told Lazarus of the story, it took a few minutes, and Lazarus listened in interest.

Lazarus, at gaze with deep amaze, walked up to Valae, interested in this story. "Excuse me madam, but could you please tell me what happened to that drunken fool on the ground over there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom