Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Bad Joke.

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
OOC NOTE:
As of now this is an experiment thread for my character. If your interested, just hop on in. Make it or Break it I guess XD

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Meris III was nothing compared to Tatooine. Unlike the desert planet, Meris III had trees. She'd only been on the planet for a day or two, and it already mesmerised Theta H'darr. If only she could stay forever. So remote- so quiet-.

Theta sat up silently from her temporary bed. It wasn't much, but the knapsack was better than nothing. Theta scratched the back of her head, looking into the woods beyond. It seemed like the only things she could really do- besides the traditional walk in the woods and checking horribly made snares.

This was the life of an escaped slave. Running, surviving off of whatever he or she could manage. It was worse than cleaning every day. That's what others would have thought, but this was a dream for Theta. She loved it, minus the constant moving. She never knew when a bounty hunter was lurking around the corner.

Theta sheepishly rolled from her sitting position, and lazily started picking up her things. Her knapsack was small, holding everything she'd ever need. Some money, One or two medical bandages, and some blaster ammo. Everything else she'd picked up and stolen was weapon related. Not that it was much, just a hand blaster, a knife or two, and a Small Mandalorian Beskad.

Picking up whatever she had, Theta finished up cleaning up her camp by stomping out the small fire she'd made, and turned to walk into the woods. "I better go check those snares. I'm getting hungry.." She said to herself. She sounded tired, which she was.

Meris III was such an odd place. Watcher had been to jungle planets before, but he'd never had his leg snared in such a badly made trap before. His hair tie had fallen out too, so there was a rather handsome blue-haired guy hanging by his foot from a tree, with a nearly waist-length wave of hair falling from his head to the ground. Some mercenary officer! He hadn't even been able to sniff out such simple tricks!

The blind human replica droid gritted his teeth in annoyance as he sawed at the trap with the retractable blade that was usually concealed in his boot. The sound of rope tearing was immediately followed by Watcher's loud yelp as he fell on his head in a way that would've broken most humanoids' necks.

"Stupid traps... Why can't people just be nice and eat farm animals...?"

[member="Theta H'darr"]

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
[member="Watcher Three"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

Checking one of two snares she'd set up the day before, Theta had found- well- nothing. The trap had been set off, but the strip of jerky she'd used for bait was gone. Theta frowned in disappointment, shaking her head and taking apart the string. She then shoved it into her knapsack. The ex slave merely stood up afterward, brushing her hands against her jeans, and began to walk towards her second destination: the second snare.

Before the little mutt blood had reached her destination, Theta heard the grunts of a man. Theta silently gasped, rolling into the nearest shrub and peered to see what was happening. At this point, Theta caught the glimpse of a male falling from her poorly made snare. Theta's face cringed, almost as if Watcher Three's landing sounded painful.

Just stay quiet. He probably won't see you. she thought.

Well, of course the blind droid didn't see the girl... But the sound of rustling leaves was a little louder than he would've expected from an animal. He sighed and laid down on the ground as he waited for the little bit of pain his artificial nervous system was still transmitting. Ouch.

"Um... I'm not going to hurt you... Mind coming out and telling me why there was a snare on the track here?"

[member="Theta H'darr"]

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
[member="Watcher Three"]

Theta laid silently in the bushes, at first looking at the droid. She didn't want to be a slave again. No, she wanted to be free. As the man noticed her and asked her to come out, she'd only covered the back of her head and faced the ground- almost as if a tornado was about the blast through. go away! she wanted to scream. Maybe she could play a mute kind of character, just so she could avoid talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom