Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Anniversary of the Forgotten- Self

The journey back to his homeworld was fraught with memories of his father - the lessons taught, the laughter shared, and the love that had defined their relationship. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the tranquil cemetery, Konrad stood before his father's grave, a solemn figure in the fading light. It had been years since he last visited, but on this anniversary of his father's death, he felt compelled to return.

Memories of his childhood in Corellia mingled with the somber atmosphere, reminding him of the bond he shared with his father. Konrad knelt down, tracing the engraved letters of his father's name with trembling fingers, the words etched in stone a poignant reminder of his loss.

"I miss you, Dad," he whispered, his voice barely audible above the gentle rustle of leaves. "I wish you were here to see the man I've become, to guide me through life's challenges."

As he stood before his father's grave, Konrad vowed to honor his legacy, to carry on his teachings, and to live a life worthy of the man who had shaped him. And though his father was gone, his spirit lived on in Konrad's heart, a guiding light in the journey ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom