Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anger can lead to the dark side of the...

@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Patches let out a low exhale as she neared, a heady combination of her scent and visual causing the eyes and mind to wander for a few, long, lingering moments. He raised the glass to his lips, taking another sip, as the glass settled down at his side.

"I see a lot of things, Miss Arceneau... " he paused for a moment, choosing his next words, "Things that few others have seen... or done," he quipped with a grin.

"Afterall, if you want something done that few others can do..." he paused for a moment, his lips creeping upward in a smile, "you call me, naturally."

@[member="Jonathon Patches"]

Resting back on her feet, Danger eyed him with a crooked grin, "Oh? And just what... have you Mr. McCoy... seen... or done, that few others haven't?" came her question, finding a nearby hololamp pole to drape her back against, her chin rising slightly in daring intrigue. She turned toward shim, and smiled, her eyes tracing the length of his body. He was, without question, a much better sight than the specimens back at the auction house.

Alias or not. Oh she knew very well, that 'Mr. McCoy' was merely a mask that this particular information broker. He looked out of place standing at the mouth of the alley, an image of irony with his wide shoulders and cock assured stance.

Humor and devilry shone in the vixen's expression, "A girl has to make sure that she is making an educated decision... you know."

"Oh, I've been a few places in my time; some high, some lower than others," he quipped in amusement at her challenging words.

"Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind seeing other... things," he quipped playfully, his eyes dancing up and down her figure.

"Educated decision?" he shrugged casually, as he took a few steps forward to the crimson haired vixen leaning against the hololamp post, "One COULD wait to do that... but sometimes, it's best to throw caution to the wind, and just say 'fuck it'..." he said with devilry, his eyes arched in amusement, "would you not agree?"

Danger watched Mr. McCoy intently as she shifted against the lamp pole, her body giving a catlike stretch as both arms came over her head, her head tipping back a bit as she observed him through a thick fringe of sooty black lashes. Her green eyes grew dark, but of what specific emotion, it was hard to tell.

This particular lady was not an easy read.

"Well... guess that depends if the juice is worth the squeeze.... no?"

Oh, such familiar words, ones that he had uttered many a time in his day, to gauge if the risk was worth the reward. A slow, appraising gaze told him that though he couldn't gauge the risk quite yet... the reward would almost certainly make up for it.

"I do enjoy a good squeeze, from time to time," he quipped playfully, as he watched her arms stretch high above her head, while other parts of her stretched in other, inviting manners.

"If I remember correctly though," he said, taking another step near, as just one more would close the distance between them, "There is only one way to find out..." he quipped.

That's when Mr. McCoy would get a nice up and close personal look at Dangeruese Arceneau. She licked her lips, her teeth lightly nibbling at the fullness of the lower one, as all of a sudden, the Oirian training known of her companions came oozing out of her, almost in seemingly carnal hunger. One would think that they could smell the lust on her skin.

And she had a lot of skin.

"That be so?" that's when the faintest hint of her South Systems brogue curled its way with a whisper, as she fluttered her lashes suggestively "Oh... I can think o' many ways ta go on an exploring adventure." she seemingly confessed, her voice growing husky.

"But I've an inkling that a man like you needs ter be managed a bit... for ya go on wanderin' in risky places you've no good sense to avoid."

I'm being played, he mused to himself, a bit hazy on the details of if he was the predator or prey at this point. Another sip of his whiskey told him all he needed to know; the hell do I care what role I am in, so long as the outcome is the same, he further mused to himself.

"Of course; not surprising that a lady of your stature and power would want to be in the position of managing... the position of power," he said, casting her a playful wink as he took the last step forward, their toes almost touching one and other.

"Adventure, you say?" he asked, his eyebrow arched in intrigue, as he resisted the urge to lick his own lips in response. His eyes wandered sky ward, then left to right, and finally looking back at him in the alley, before returning his gaze to Danger with a sense of adventure in his eyes, "Why Miss Arceneau, I think you'll find that if properly motivated... I can be up for anything," he said playfully.

"Well...who wouldn't be the sort to be made to go slow," she whispered. "Made to take his sweet time with 'is business." she shot back, but was not going to be the one to take that final break of space between them.

Nah, that's what this was all about. Who broke first.

"And if you are up for anything..." there came that dare, that challenge in her accent that couldn't help but paint just what kind of interesting predicaments he'd be up for.

"Guess I just might 'ave the kind of risk ya'll been searchin' for." she paused for a moment, as her right hand holding the cigarillo came down from over her head to lightly brush her fingertips against the the line of his coat in front of his chest.

"Tell me somthin' Mr. McCoy... just what kind o' motivation you lookin' for?"

"Oh?" he asked, as his right hand extended over Danger's head, to rest upon the hololamp post just slightly above her head. "Do we prefer things at a faster pace, Miss Arceneau?" he asked with an intrigued expression, his voice containing a hint of excitement.

The mind raced with ideas, his own body shivering slightly with each thought, but he held true and firm... for now. He gave her a very slow, appraising look, with his eyes stopping at each point of intrigue for long, lingering moments as he pondered her words.

"The kind of motivation, Miss Arceneau... that makes the knees weak, the heart race... and requires a bit more... discretion than underneath a lamp post," he quipped playfully.

As wolfish grin of devious delight split her face in two at that, humor once again cutting the growing tension. "What's wrong Mr. McCoy?" she said quipping back, as she tossed his words back at his face.

"What happen to throwin' caution to the wind and simply saying.." she inched closer as those full red lips formed the words deliberately by his ear. "Kark it."

Your serve.

His right dropped from above her head, and found it's way down until it rested on the side of her hip, his grip firm but not exactly a grab at this point.

"Nothing wrong at all, Miss Arceneau," he said, his eyes wandering up to the holo lamp, and then back down to Danger, "I just don't think the post could handle us just... karking it, right here," he nearly whispered by her ear.

Set...

A chuckle followed his pun, feeling the heat of his breath by her ear. Fine. we'll play it that way. A rock of her feet and the sweetheart neckline of her corseted dress gave just the slightest of shudders. A deep breath, like that of one about to let out a sigh, framed her perfectly. And quite a sight to see.

"I don't know..." she countered, her nose barely brushing the line of his cheek, every word she spoke warming the skin under her lips. "You never know until you find out."

A part of him wanted to bury his face into her neckline, among other places; but for now, his self restraint lingered, though as time went on, he would find it increasingly fleeting. Patches let out a small shudder, as the the warmth of her nose ticked his cheek, his eyes closing for a moment, his grip upon her waist tightening ever so slightly.

"I do know..." he quipped with amusement, as his head nodded in three different directions, "and there are cameras there, there, and there; while I don't mind an audience as much as the next guy... I prefer to know who is watching," he quipped playfully, as he his own lips nearly grazed her ear, and whispered.

"Besides... I'd hate to get things started and then have to stop in the middle," he said.

No one likes to stop halfway...

"Well... no one likes to stop halfway," she said aloud, her lips twisting into a smirk as her hand fell to her side to flick ash onto the pavement. Through hooded eyes, Danger seemingly enjoyed the show McCoy was giving her, as much as his wit.

He played the game well.

"Come now Mr. McCoy... I am disappointed," she said with a purr, her hand coming back up to gently tap the side of his stubbled jaw. "Here I would have thought you'd already be one step ahead with the cameras." she coo'd out.

"Whatever happened to being proactive? Mmm?" she said in a mocking tease, her cheek barely grazing against his as she whispered this into his ear.

He chuckled lightly as she grazed his cheek with her own, her sultry words laced with mischief, a hint of challenge in her tone.

"Fine line between being proactive and making assumptions, in this case..." he said with a chuckle, his eyes darting from one camera to the other, than back to Danger, his form not wavering from hers, "One should never make assumptions with a lady such as yourself..." he said, casting a wink.

"Besides, Miss Arceneau..." he said with roguish grin, his right hand reaching into his jackets pocket, pulling out a small datapad, he dangled it teasingly in Danger's peripheral vision, the command 'execute blackout' in the centre of the screen "I said there were camera's there... I didn't say I couldn't dispose of them, if so desired..." he quipped with a grin.

They'd been at this game back and forth for quite some time, and she had to admit, he played his hand well. Enough to get her to laugh at the image of him waving that little datapad of his.

"Mmm... should've known, Mr. McCoy," she said with a low provocative murmur, getting closer, her hand rising up so that her fingers would brush against the hand that held the datapad.

Her lips would be just a hairsbreadth from his, the heady scent of her perfume and that of her dwindling cigarillo enveloping them both.

"Guess it's time to see just what kinda Danger play you got after dark," she said, desire evident in her eyes just as her thumb went grazing over the datapad's display screen. A single press of that button had the entire city block and beyond rolling it pitch blackness.

With the sultry sound of one Danger Arceneau's low chuckle turning into a breathless sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom