Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Angel's Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWqXmAxWIAAaBAb.jpg

Image Source: Dis guy
Affiliation: Personal, James Justice
Manufacturer: James Justice/Tony Benetta
Model: N/A
Modularity: Minor; cosmetics such as interior design, the Luxury lounge and personal quarters may be altered for preferences
Production: Semi-Unique (only 2)
Material: Qaudranium steel, ship parts
Classification: Personal Assault Corvette

Length: 120 meters

Width: 35 Meters

Height: 20 meters
Armament: 15
--Twin Electromagnetic plasma cannons
--Quad flack turrets
--4 Turbo lasers
--1 Ion cannon
--Proton Rocket launcher (Holds 20)
--Concussion missile launcher (Holds 15)
--Mine launcher (holds 14)
Defenses: 14
--Heavy Plating armor
--Ray Shields
--Particle shields
--Electromagnetic shields
--Ion Shield

Hangar:

--1 personal fighter
--1 Shuttle
--2 Swoop Speeder bikes

Special Features:

-Medical bay
-Luxury Lounge
-Faraday cage
-Stealth unit
--nightshadow
--Stealth Sensor scrambler
--Gravatic Modulator
-advanced anti-slicer firewall
-Advanced sensor package
--Infared
--Ultraviolet
--Crystal Gravfield Trap
--Optical
--Electromagnetic
-Comms
--Encrypted
--Scrambling
-Security System
--Bioscanners
--Lockdown (Areas tampered with seal off with blast doors and proceed to remove atmos)
-Onboard droid security: Locked down until activated, 100 SLAM droids are always on board awaiting orders.
Maneuverability Rating: 6
Speed Rating: 6
Hyperdrive Class: 2, backup: 5
Lounge:
taurus_iii___club_auriga_by_siamon89-d3sm8ap.jpg

Source: Google Images "Sci Fi Club Lounge"

Strengths:
++Stealth package: Due to its stealth package and add ons, its pretty much undetectable when it wants to be.
++Balanced weaponry: Because of this vessel's design and lay out, its weapons are equally balanced against ships of its own class and smaller.
++Command center: This ship is designed to be James' Air Force One. If needed, he can command his empire from this vessel.
Weaknesses:
--No cargo space: The ship was so designed for its specialty, it actually has zero cargo space.
--Lowered consumables: This ship's consumables are drastically smaller than most ships of its size
--Defenseless flight; when in stealth mode, this ship does not have access to any of its weapons except the mine layer--and its shields are at one third of their strength. The auxiliary power the stealth runs off of lasts only three hours max.

--Slow Sneaky: This ship goes at one third of its speed when in stealth mode.

maxresdefault.jpg

Source: Google Images "Space Ship interior hallway "
Description:
Crew:

Minimum: 5
Optimal: 50
Passengers: 120
Consumables: 6 months
Cargo: None
Built to be one of the most state of the art ships of its time, the Angel's Glory is a vessel unlike any other. James commissioned the ship to fill a variety of roles and become his new flying castle.
While this ship has many powerful capacities, each have their limits. For instance, though this ship is able to hold its own against fighters, interceptors, bombers, and other Corvettes, it would fail to do any real damage against those two sizes larger than it.
The Angel's Glory (I and II) both have an incredibly sleek design, holding to a minimal but elegant style inside and out. The crisp, cool design is made to make the ship feel less claustrophobic-despite the truly cramped nature being the case.
Of the 120 passengers, most are prepared to be military in nature such as the Cardinal Company Second Rangers or the Tsubasano Sensi. However, there are accommodation for non-military personnel such as passengers--or romantic entanglements that James is quite known for.
Development Thread: Here
Intent: To create a distinct ship for James Justice to use
Who Can Use This: James Justice, those he approves to do so
Primary Source: None

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="James Justice"]
I was confused about how your guns lined up with your armament rating, but then I realized you were saying the bulk of your rating went toward the electromagnetic cannons, so that's fine. Wonky weapons have all kinds of flexibility, and at that point it's just straightforward barrel consolidation. Couple of points:

• Deflector shielding includes ray and particle shield functionality by default. (So do molecular shields, for that matter.) You could have a deflector shield generator, a ray shield generator, and a particle shield generator, but it'd be a funky and redundant way to do things. Is that your intention? If not, go ahead and pick one shield strategy: Deflector shields, molecular shields, or separate ray and particle shields. Also, unless you've got something special in mind, you can cut 'force field,' which is a broad category that includes all of the above. It's sort of like adding 'Guns' to the end of your armament listing.
  • As you haven't shot for the stygium objective, I'm assuming this is a hibridium cloak, which is double-blind, so that'll need to be addressed. If it's not -- if it's based on one of the weird little cloak stubs scattered around Wook -- then it might need its own development.
  • A cloaking device alone won't make this ship totally undetectable. Focused scans can pick up drive emissions, so I'd recommend a thrust trace damper. Crystal gravfield traps can spot a cloaked ship in space, so I'd recommend a gravitic modulator.
  • Something's wonky with the template -- you've got development thread listed twice. Could you double-check your layout against the starship template?
  • You can go ahead and remove the 'run from the big boys' weakness; Factory generally doesn't consider that a weakness worth listing, as virtually all ships need to run away from bigger warships.
  • You list 'gravity' among your sensors. Are you talking about a crystal gravfield trap for spotting cloaked ships?

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Alrighty, thanks for your help :)

Fixed the things with the shields, I was thinking Nightshadow, Stealth Sensor Scrambler, Baffle Drives, and Gravatic Modulator--as far as the whole kit and caboodle thing goes. If that's not good for the concept, totally ok with working on it. This is the first stealth unit I've made. :)

Grav Crystal Trap, yes for the gravity sensor.

Removed that one weakness

And removed the second "Dev thread here" in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom