Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Death is Defeated. Again. {Elani}

Years.
How many had passed now?
Two?
Four?
Seven?
Or had it been just one? Maybe three or five?
Perhaps none of those. Maybe it had only been a few months. Or days.
Ire'Rain didn't know. What she did know was that she hadn't seen Elani in what felt like centuries. Time goes awfully slow for insane people. Especially those that suffer from hallucinations. Speaking of?... How many were here? Right now? Dozens, yes. Creeping around corners, trying to hide from the girl in ragged clothes. Someone had said they knew where the Zambrano Princess was. They had lied. Lead her into a trap. Muggers, nasty little thieves, trying to rob her. But no... the visions wouldn't let them. Poor little Ire, crazy as can be.
~~~MAkIng THem aLL see~~~
No.
She wasn't crazy.
They were.
Now they saw what she did. Her voice pierced the air, a bloodcurdling scream. It was enough to break one's heart. She had no control over her powers, over the force. But the visions, her curse, wanted her. They wanted her alive. Now those who threatened her would feel their wrath. Filthy peasants on Panatha, the rusty old planet, would perish. They would claw at their own heads to try and rid themselves of the demons. Ire didn't mean to do it. She swears she didn't mean to do it. No one would believe her. No one would believe the girl with blood on her hands. The girl sitting around corpses.
If they tried to take her away...
Oh, she'd make them suffer.
Wouldn't mean to.
But she would.
Just like the others.
[member="Elani Zambrano"]
{OOC: So much fun to write.}

It wouldn't be proper to be princess of an entire planet without familiarizing yourself with it, would it? That's what Elani's plan was for the day: scour Panatha and gain knowledge on the homeworld of her people. It's strange visiting the world where your own race originates for the first time. Seeing people who share the many of the same traits as you.

Back in the real world, reborn again even darker than before, Elani's new demeanor was twisted and sick, but dialed down when needed. She mingled with the few highborn people of Panatha before a disturbance in the Force from not very far from her current location. Darkness was gathering somewhere close. A conduit was nearby for the darkness. One Elani hadn't felt in some time.

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

She was here.
Elani. Right here, in front of her.
But no...
This was nothing but a lie.
Another illusion.
False-Elani waved her hand at Ire. Gestured for her to come closer. Her voice broke through the young girl's mind... telling her things would get better soon. "Come little one... she is close. The one you seek~" And then the image was gone. Usually Ire didn't trust the hallucinations that plagued her. However, this time was different. Inside she could feel it. Elani really was oddly close, after all this time. Was her insanity doing her a favor?... Oh, oh yes~ Yes they were. Demons laughed and danced as they ran about the streets. They were looking for the Princess. Once more only Ire could see them...
Elani would be able to feel them. Ire's presence in the force was screaming out, calling all force sensitives to her.
It was as if her soul had become a beacon. A glistening light for all the gifted to see. Yet just as quickly as it came...
It disappeared.

Elani could almost taste the darkness pulsing through the air. It pulled her closer to it's source like a fly to a light. She sped up a little faster to a light jog. As usual, her bare feet felt the ground as she moved closer to whatever it was calling her. Screaming her name. It was a matter of time before Elani had made it to a market. She moaned with ecstasy as a new smell filled her nose along with the darkness. The smell of blood.

A crimson trail led Elani to the far end of the market where bodies laid scattered like toys in a child's room. Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip as her violet eyes scanned the area up until they rested upon the one Elani once called 'love'. "I should have known it was you, troublemaker."

Troublemaker.
I should have known.
It was you.

The words felt like an echo, distant. It took Ire a moment to realize how close she was to the noise. Another few seconds to see that this was the real Elani. She had changed, grown up. But then again, hadn't the Sekairo as well?... Yes. It had been awhile since she was fourteen. Or had it been thirteen when they met?
That had been so long ago.
"They told me they would lead me to you. They lied."
Her voice was shaky.
As if she hadn't spoken in days.
"So the shadows showed themselves."
They had.
And how bloody it had been.
"And then they died."
Killed themselves was the actual term for it. Well, some had killed each other. The images had been brief. But terrifying. No wonder they had panicked.

Elani slowly walked over to her lost, but now found, lover in her troubled state. Elani knew. She knew of her horrific hallucinations and how they led to .. this. She was not surprised. She had to do what she did best.

Comfort her.

"Shhh, Ire." she said softly. "They did not lie. They just gave..bad directions." Elani reassured her. Her pale arm wrapped around Ire as she squatted down to her position. Her feet rested in warm blood. Elani's toes curled slightly in the pool of crimson. "You've come to find me?" Elani asked.

"THEY TRIED TO KILL ME!"
Her breathing sped up, eyes wide, filled with this awful madness. Most people in this area could probably tell you who Elani was. Some could tell you where the citadel is. But these people had chosen to instead use Ire's curiosity against her. Though you can assume they thought she had a death wish. Not many go after a Zambrano. Those that do usually end up as a corpse. Even... eaten. Sometimes. Just as many had been enslaved over the years. They were just that type of family. The type you avoid if you know what's good for you. And Ire was obviously as insane as ever.
"I... I didn't mean to do this..."
But that was obvious.
Sniffling softly the girl pulled herself closer to her friend. As a few tears fell she buried her face into Elani's shoulder. Some sobs shook her small frame as she cried.
"I was told that you had died... But I looked anyway... How long has it been? I gave up... I gave up on finding you... ran around Panatha, tried to find a way to contact home... and then they approached me. Asked me if I wanted to see you. I did. But when I got here... th-they... They jumped out. Pulled out knives. Real ones this time..."
She gestured, waving at the bloody bodies that lie broken around her. "They saw them. And the demons scared them... I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL THEM!" Yet she had wanted them to die. She had wanted them to suffer for lying. For betraying her. And so the visions did as she silently, unknowingly commanded.
In a way.

"Tried and failed, Ire." she assured Ire. She tried her best to comfort her, gently stroking her arm and holding her close. A slight peck on Ire's head from Elani's lips should calm her down a little. Always did before. Elani looked around the alley at the bodies and shook her head. Ire had to take control of this problem of hers, by putting it to better uses against the Zambrano's enemies. "I know you didn't mean to. Do not blame yourself."

Elani hadn't really thought about how long they had been apart. Her time was mostly occupied by honing her skills and memories of her and Ire's 'travels'. "Hush now. They're dead and you're not." Elani stood up, reaching her hand out for Ire. "All that matters now is that you're back in my arms. Safe and sound. We should get out of here before someone mistakes us for peasants."

Failed... Yes... they failed. The muggers failed.​
That's what mattered. Right? They failed.​
And she won. She succeeded.
Ire had found Elani.
Things were finally starting to look good around here.​
When her lips met Ire's forehead... time almost seemed to slow down. Finally the Sekairo relaxed. Once more her heartbeat quieted and her breathing returned to normal. She was okay. The thought ran through her head over and over again until she was sure it was true. Then she stood, once more going in for a quick hug. "I missed you..." Pulling back she tugged a white strand of hair until it was behind her ear. Over the years her hair had lost all the dye, only leaving the messy bleached bits. It was quite a bit shorter as well. Still knotted as always, though. Not everything had changed. "Heh, compared to you I am a peasant. You're royalty. I'm a street rat who you grew found of." Now would be the time that Elani wold notice the change in her love's accent. Previously it had been Mantellian, very 'southern'. Currently it was more of a high Imperial. Who knows where she picked that one up.
Probably from Savan.​
Where was her 'adoptive mother' anyway?​
After she left Ord Mantell... they hadn't talked much.
Only briefly, on the occasion.

Not that it mattered. She had Elani again. Which meant she'd be happy and free for some time. As long as the Princess' father didn't... disapprove of the relationship. Now that would be quite messy. Doubt Ire would get out of the situation with her head still attached to her shoulders. If she got out at all, that is.
[member="Elani Zambrano"]​

Elani was a little startled by the quick hug, but returned it in kind. "I missed you as well Ire." Elani slowly let her little lover go and chuckled softly, tilting her head slightly, forcing her hair out of her eyesight. "Ire, please. As long as you are with me, no one would dare call you such." Elani reassured her. Elani began walking away from where the situation happened, down a long passageway.

"Where've you been, Ire? I sure hope you didn't get yourself in too much trouble without me." Elani was pretty curious as to how Ire past the time. "Surely you didn't spend the entire time apart searching for me, have you?" Far into the distance, the sight of the new Zambrano Estate could be seen past the foliage of a jungle.

What had she been doing?...
Well, wasn't that a wonderfully good question.
If only Ire actually knew the answer.
"They wouldn't call me a street rat. But that doesn't mean I'm not one. Unless you randomly decide to pop the question or make me a noble, I am what I am. Just look at these rags I call clothes." Rolling her eyes she pointed at herself, along with her tattered clothing. Most of it was in complete shambles. One also can't forget the bloodstains. Speaking of those... Ire's arm (where a thief had struck her with a blade) was still bleeding. Nothing to bad, of course. But she'd have to clean it when she got somewhere safe. Which, by the looks of how far the Estate was from here, would be awhile. "Keep strolling around with me, and they might start questioning you. Quietly, when you aren't around, of course. But they'll do it. This is Panatha. They respect power, strength. Until I prove myself to be strong, I will be nothing in their eyes. A foolish companion for a foolish leader."
Perhaps that was a bit harsh. It wasn't how she meant for it to come across... she meant what she said though. Epicanthix approved of strength. Someone like Ire who had it, but had no control, would not be approved of. She was a street rat. Potentially a threat. "Give me a few years. Maybe I'll be a good pick for your friend. Until then... heh. Just a little kid in tattered clothing. Now about what I did... I don't even know how long it's been, or what year it is. I went back to Ord Mantell for awhile, spent some time with Circe Savan, my adoptive mother. Then I looked around for you. When that failed, I ran. Didn't stop. Hopped shuttle after shuttle until I ended up here. Went back to stealing, killing to survive. Next thing I now you showed up. Could've just been a day. Maybe a decade. Didn't really pay enough attention to know."

Elani smirked slightly and locked her arm in Ire's lovingly as they continued walking off towards the estate. "For as long as I live, they won't even think about calling you out of your name, Ire." Elani noticed the blood leaking from Ire's arm, but it wasn't too bad at the moment. "They know better than to question a Zambrano. Speaking my name brings chills up their spine, Ire. They don't know what you are capable of. Not yet. Soon, they shall know that you are more powerful than all of them combined." Elani reassured her. It was true, though. Ire was a powerful being. She just needed to control it and project that power on those who truly deserve it.

"You may be a little kid in tattered clothing, Ire. But you are mine until the end of days." The long, bricked pathway that led up to the estate curved around the mountain the Zambrano Estate rested upon. Elani listened to Ire's words intently. But everything seemed to go silent when she mentioned a Circe Savan. She knew that name and remembered it well. "You actually spent time with that bugslut?" Elani shuddered at the mere utterance of her name. "That frogdog tried her hardest to be my father's wife. It was sickening. To think he actually had feelings for her makes me want to.." Elani stopped herself before she began ranting. "Doesn't matter. I have you back and you have I. That's what matters."

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]​

Somehow she doubted that. Her powers seemed small in the scale of things, and her ability to control them was horrendous. But Elani was right about the Zambrano part. Many people who Ire had asked about the family had shuddered at the name. Some even refused to speak to her. Others, under the impression that they had been wiped out, scoffed, laughed, and said good riddance. Really depended on who you talked to. None of them would deny the danger that a Zambrano could pose, however. "I'll trust you on this one. Pretty much what's kept me alive for awhile." While the walked, they passed a little news station. Ire took a moment to use it to check the date. More time had passed than she had thought. "Guess that makes me... 18? 19ish now?... Huh..." She spoke more to herself than her companion.

"You have what, twenty half-siblings? It's not like your parents didn't get around a bit as well. Circe cared for me. Helped me when all I had was these damn visions and grief. We also can't forget she's the only link to the other Sekairos I have. Like it or not, she's been an important part of my life." She couldn't help but scowl, tense her arm a little while it was by Elani's. Insulting Circe usually got you a punch in the face. But this was a Princess, one that Ire happened to like. For now she tried to brush the comments off. Not like her real mother had been offended. THAT would have been a big no-no. "But your father should try to get a wife anyway. Maybe he'll be less grumpy that way." Ire hoped her jest would lighten the mood.
@Elani

Elani couldn't believe it had been that long since they've been apart. Usually, one would have found another after that inordinate amount of time. Thankfully, Ire didn't. Elani did a quick scan of her body with her violet eyes and took note of how she had grown..in all the right places. "You've surely grown into a proper woman, Ire. Even more stunning than when we meant. Didn't think it was even possible." Elani stated.

"I have only 3 half-siblings..that I know of." Elani replied, only uttering that last part. Sure, her father got around a bit, but he wasn't like Circe. "The others are just children my father brought under his caring wing." He had plenty of those. Children taken from their mother's and made into his apprentices. Kaine was slowly building an army of Sith, trained under his watchful eye since they were brought into the galaxy. "As for my mother," Elani responded, "I am her only child. And I can assure you, she won't be having any others." Elani giggled darkly. "My father has a wife now. Some woman I've yet to meet. Probably a former whore of his that he favors more than the others." Elani said.

Only three? Somehow that didn't seem... correct. But Ire was to focused on her love's compliments to pay what came after much mind. Things had changed quite a bit, hadn't they? These days she was around five feet, six inches tall. Still made her sorter than Elani. However the rest of her body had filled out nicely. Lovely hips, structured, smooth legs, and easily-noticeable assets. Not... to noticeable of course. Though the Zambrano would probably enjoy the difference. A lot. "I still pale in comparison to you, darling. Also... you may want to stall your judgement until I've cleaned up. Bloodstained isn't exactly my best look, you know." Or maybe Elani prefered her like this. They both loved bloodshed, after all. Well... Ire didn't like it as much as her friend did. Not even close.
She tried to ignore that.
"I had a brother. Not sure what happened to him. Mum died on a smuggling mission. I got out... with a few new scars. Then Circe found me, blah blah blah unofficial adoption. I'm more Ven's kid than hers to be honest. Though these days... Ven's soul is in the body of a Sithspawn. She's really freaking tall and it's really frick'in annoying. Haven't seen her in person, but apparently she's eight and a half feet tall. That's not allowed. You have no idea how happy I am to know you're still not to much taller than me." It was amusing, really, how much Ire disliked people being larger than her. Regarding height, of course. While being short prevented her from towering over her enemies or reaching objects up high, it added some... character to her. A certain trope-loving teen would call her a Napoleon. Small, but deadly. With a raging temper to go.

Ire had filled out quite nicely. Elani took note of it well as her gaze followed her form from top to bottom. Elani bent down a little and slowly licked the blood off of Ire's arm. Her tongue slinked back into her mouth as a grin curled on her lips. "Mm." she moaned. Elani giggled to herself. "Sorry. Can't control myself sometimes." She continued walking up the mountainside and talking to her lover. "I love you exactly how small you are, dear. It's perfect." Elani smiled. Ire was the perfect size for the ... activities they did with each other. Made things so much easier on Elani.

Well now... that was interesting.
Just another of Elani's interesting little... quirks.
Or something like that. But Ire honestly didn't mind. Even if the sensation of a tongue gliding across a fresh wound was odd. At the moment her thoughts were still elsewhere. They continued to be tangled up, the mess only worsening when Elani spoke again. Love... Huh. "You only like my height because of the distance between my face and my-" She couldn't finish her joke. Something stirred inside as she quieted. This wasn't the first time she had harbored doubts... it was just the only time it mattered. Slowly she came to a stop, eyes seeming to go blank for a moment. A heavy sigh left her dry lips as if things had never been worse. Wasn't she supposed to be ecstatic right now? Elani was back! Yet she couldn't let herself celebrate just yet. "Sorry... I just... Ugh!... Sometimes I just wonder. We knew each other for what, five minutes before you pretty much claimed me? Okay... slight exaggeration... Though to be serious... we rushed into things. One moment I was trying to rob you, and the next we were doing a little more than kissing. It's just... I don't know Elani... I honestly don't..."

Poor little lass felt so conflicted. Concerned as well. If Elani was only thinking she was in love, or decided she no longer felt that way... what would happen to Ire? The past five years of her life had been centered around this woman. Could they have really bonded so well in such a short time? Or was Ire's mind latching unto a source that could keep her alive for years? All these thoughts threatened to bring tears to her eyes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom