Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ancient Mandalorian Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Intent: To fulfill a weapon request from the mandalorian Vilaz for his hard for in the Empress Teta Invasion
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Chai La
Model: Vilaz Crossbow
Affiliation: Mandalorians
Modularity: Can switch out bolts
Production: Semi Unique
Material:
  • Durasteel
  • Fibercord
Classification: Crossbow
Size: Handheld
Length: .6m
Weight: 3kg
Ammunition Type:
  • Sticky tracker Bolt
  • Essence Bolt
  • Explosive Bolt
Ammunition Capacity: 4 shots per pack
Effective Range: 60m
Rate of Fire: Single Shot
Special Features:
  • Different Ammo
  • Quiet
Description: Rebuilt using ancient designs for the mandalorians by Basaba to test her arms dexterity. Vilaz requested it to go with his southern Concordian drawl and charm, with it he wanted something special and she obliged using canisters on the bolts. She made three that he could use for his work but neglected to change the color of the tips, there is a standard explosive bolt good against armored targets class 4 and below. There is a sticky bolt for getting an enemy and keeping track of them and finally there is a bolt made for unarmed targets using canisters filled with essence of zeltros to help Vilaz find a girlfriend like he wants. The crossbows effective range is terrible compared to most weapons and it is not saber reistant going for authentic from before beskar was utilized, its effectiveness against armor higher then class four is questionable with leather and durasteel being the safest thing to fiht.

I apologize for the wait, and I wish Vilaz well in his attempt to woe me a lucky girl some day, and as I see nothing wrong here I am going to stamp my approval, pending secondary.

[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom