Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancient Artifacts

Titan

Concordia

If you could see through this storm, you would notice a single man, wearing light armor with a visor to keep the sand out of his eyes. He walks through the storm for a little while before stopping and pulling up a map on his HUD he would then consult it for a while before moving on. "Defining moments, this better count as one." he would mutter, "Because if I don't live no one will know that Arem Adasca isked his life in this bloody storm." He kept on walking for a while before he tripped lver something , a tombstone.

Titan

"Right, this isn't weird at all." The man, whom we will now call Torlek, said asas he walked a little ways away before setting up a shelter to wait out the storm and prepare for this expidition, Torlek took a second to read the tomb stone: "Here lies Pre Viszla, honorable man and leader of Death Watch. Here we lay him to rest a man who should have lived longer, but instead he was killed by the sith. We now members of death watch swear revenge onthe Sith to make them pay for their crimes." These last few words were a few inches below the others, Torlek took out a small crystal one genuine bonafide piece of Alderaan from when it was destroyed hundreads of years ago, ne of the shards passed down through the Rau bloodline for generaions now given to the dead leader of their ancient enemies. Almost ironic.

Titan

'An eye for an eye, something ancient for something ancient,'These were the thought in Torlek's mind the night after the storm, he was ready to descend and descend he would. He walked over to the tombstone, looking at the crystal he had put in. It had descended into a manmade hole in the stone a keyhole, the previous generations had not left him high and dry rather the string of recorded clues that had led him here, no matter how insane his father said he was, had led him here. He took ojt a small aaudio recorder And said into it, "I, Torlek Rau, the heir to be Alor of Clan Rau, and searcher for the treasure that is the armor of the ancient and noble Pre Viszla, have found his tomb and on this historic day I record this for any descendents and for the record. That I am the first Rau, if not the first Mandalorian, to find this tomb for over four hundread years. And now I will inject the Mythosaur tooth key to open the tomb." He reached out a trembling hand to drop a single long tooth or claw into the round hole in the stone.

Titan

As the tooth dropped into the hole a slight clicking noise was to be heard, followed by the slow opening of a man sized hole in the groundd. Torlek dropped down into the hole, snapping a glow rod on as he looked around. "Amazing." He muttered looking at the walls and seeing intracetely carved drawings on the walls depicitating Pre Viszla's life. "Absolutely amazing." though Torlek did not hear it, there was the noiseof movement al around him even when he was standing still, completely and perfectly still. "I bet tons of Archeologiests would pay thousndands to get theirselves in here..."

Titan

Arem walked down the corridor seeing history go in reverse from Viszla's death to the ancestors of the Mandalorians, the Taung, He walked for what seemed like hours covering a distance that must have been miles, "What have we here?" Arem leaned over seeing what looked like a body, a patialy eaten body, "Okay." Making the smart choice Arem pulled out his rifle and made sure it was loaded. "Well here I come."

Titan

Arem stands up flicking on his rifle's built in flashlight and continues to move forward once or twice he hears a scutling noise and points his rifle all around but sees nothing other than the occasional scratch mark. Becoming suscpicous he lowers his fifle slowly and continues forward for a moment before wheeling around and pointing his rifle at the cealing and spots countless creatures scurrying away. "Kark it." Arem starts running and, rashlly, throws a grenade behind him trapping any of the monsters back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom