Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Anaxsi out there?

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Hey demons, it's me, ya French boy.

Didn't really know where to put that talk box it was nowhere obvious of where to post about a future codex sub.

Let's get into it. As the rethorical question might have told you, I'm looking for people who played on Anaxes, play Anaxsi or whatever else they have to do with Anaxes.
I am working on a codex sub for the planet since it doesn't have one, and given the amount of rp that has been tied to the planet, I did an insane amount of archaeological researches to get everything right and not miss past rp.

However I'm human and as such I have certainly missed content somewhere I didn't search at. I hope you forgive me if I didn't look at stuff older than 2015... because I found none.

So this is a call to anyone who's interacted with Anaxes in its past rp. If you wish to see history, locations, people or whatever else fit in a planet codex sub added to my work, please link it here and I'll look at the thing. Or write the relevant part yourself and send it to me. As you see fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom