Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An unexpected visitor...

"Sir, we have sweeped the interior, there is nothing here." the stormtrooper saluted his superiour, Lt Weiss who looked back at the trooper.

"Alright, We will do this one more time. Alpha squad, you stay with the shuttle, Bravo and Delta move to sweep the perimeter of the outer ring and Echo stick with securing the living areas, laboratory and engineering bay." he instructed.

"Affirmative" the squad leaders kicked their heels together and turned to see to their duties.

The small space station, situated on an unnamed moon not far from the Vjun system had been a dissapointment.
MiningColony-TPOV.jpg

But the Imperial Remnant tried to sweep the entire sector trying to find whatever could empower their current state after the setback at Crina. This moonbase was in the records of the Imperial databases, noted as a research facility. It was however abandoned a long time ago and it apppeared they took anything of value with them as they left.

Weiss, looked over the main table inside the messhall. He removed his helmet and placed it just next to him. With a very tired look he started to tap in the report command was expecting.

Paperwork was not his strong side he sighed to himself. The platoon would sweep the station for another hour or so and then leave the site. This place held nothing important, although the Imperial science department mind find it interesting to reuse in the future.

But the building itself was not empty. No, in fact, [member="Weiss"] would learn very quick that there was something still here. The coms would suddenly come to life as screaming filled the air. Incoherent yelling could continue endlessly until a single word came through clear. 'Beast.' After that, the coms cut short from the squad in the lower section. This 'beast' moved over the bodies of the dead, massive fangs dripping with the blood it had spilled. This space tiger, this Bha'lir, was a giant black furred man eater, but it was not feral. In fact, as it moved through the hallways it returned to the one he considered master and friend.

A red hand reached out to pat the beasts head.

Ferus had come.

Weiss looked up. What the heck?
He grabbed the com.

" Squadleaders - report!" he ushered.

"Alpa squad reporting. We are on patrol half way through the facility."

"Beta squad reporting. We are securing the med bay."

*static noise*

"Echo squad - I repeat, report status!" Weiss narrowed his eyes.

*static noise*

"All squads, we are not alone here. Alpha squad, move to the location of Echo squads patrol. Beta squad - proceed with perimeter sweep."

"And, heads up - something just took out Echo." Weiss grabbed his rifle with his left arm and kept the com open in his right palm.

He did not want to move himself yet. It was the retreat point and needed to stay secure. This mission was not very important, he had only scrambled a few men, divided into three squads. Non of the regular troopers of ther 337th was there.

He made a mental note on bringing a full platoon on his next sweep mission.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus had walked into the room where his animal companion enjoyed it's frenzy, and upon hearing the coms light up he would move to one of the more intact com links and lift it. His voice would ring out loud and clear through the coms, as he addressed everyone, though specifically [member="Weiss"] . "For once, I don't come here to kill. It was not my intention to kill these troopers, but they started it you see. I can't have people harming my own friends without due punishment." It was a lie, but a good one at that. While it was true he wanted to talk, he killed this first squad of troopers as a message that he was not to be trifled with, a warning and hopefully a threat to get the rest to comply.

"I simply wish to talk with you commander Weiss. We have some unfinished business."

That voice... Weiss was extremely hard to topple, but this time he felt his blood freezing.

"Switch to frequency 'tomorrow' , I repeat, switch to grequency 'tomorrow!" Weiss grabbed his helmet and adjusted his own frequency.

"Listen up, both squads move toward the docking bay, with extreme caution. We got a hostile sith on the station. Shot on sight - I repeat shoot on sight."

Weiss threw his back at the frame of the doorway, he perred past it quickly once, there was no one there, heading forward he had his rifle tightly connected with his eyesight. He moved fast, a trained elite soldier, using natural barriers tomomentarily pause, scan his perimeter, then move the next instance.

Weiss was not truly believing he would come out of this alive. He felt sweat sticking to his forehead as his pulse went up. Better dead then turned to some drooling toy for the sith - he kept telling himself. Then again, he had survived a couple of sith encounters by now... Weiss shook his head, hope was confusing him. He set his mind to do the work of a trooper. As such he turned down another corridor.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Come now, there's no reason to switch channels is there?"

Static.

A frown formed over the Zabraks face as [member="Weiss"] and his troops changed channel, making it now impossible for him to chat unless they were face to face. So, Ferus turned his attention to his Bha'lir, patting the side of it's neck. "I guess we're going to have to hunt for him, no? Think you can track his scent?" There was a quick shake of the beasts head. "Figured not. Well, we'll do what we can then."

Ferus turned then, moving out of the body filled room. He would have to do this the old fashion way now.

Weiss pushed forth, the corridors seemed longer then when he first arrived. This Sith... what did he want? Why did he hunt him? He tapped his helmet once more.
88952421_600pxSW_04.jpg

"Squads - Report" he ordered in a low voice.

"Alpha squad reporting Sir, we are reaching the landing plattform. Securing the ship Sir."

"Bravo squad reporting - we are closing in on Echo squads location. We heard a strange sound down the northern hallway and we are about to investigate."

"Roger that - Alpha stay put with the ship. Bravo proceed with extreme caution. I am on route."

With that Weiss started to jog down the corridor toward Bravo squads location.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom