Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Old Ally Needed.

Yusan sat alone in his apartment waiting for the knock of an old ally, he had been in the business of moving it and few things remained, but he had one last act to carry out. The Republic was getting blood thirsty and he could not allow his troops, or more importantly, his two Holocrons and a Sith Scroll to be used for war, granted the Sith Scroll and one of the Holocrons was merely a copy of another, but he did have one Genuine Holocron, one that would give its owner the knowledge of Djem So. Yusan had never used them and had refused to use them, but he was risking the safety of those around him by keeping them. So now he waited for his old Ally, Aedan Miles, to arrive and take such burdens into safe keeping for now. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan Miles was in bound to the destination of his meeting with Yusan Fenn. Was he a bit nervous of course he was after all he wasn't on the best terms with the Republic but Yusan said something about giving him some things for safe keeping so he was going anyway. He flew a single fighter that was not an unusual sight sense it had come out and the paint job unlike his usual one was faded like it was under cared for. As he landed the young man pulled the hood of his cloak up as he climbed out of his fighter and made his way towards Yusan Fenn's apartment. @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan's eyes pealed themselves away from the desk as he thought about something for a moment and stood. Aedan was here, or atleast he was pretty sure thats what he was feeling. This whole presence sensing thing was hard enough, only made worse by the fact that Yusan wasnt even being trained full time and most of his training was in battle, which even that he had been putting off. It was tiring not being able to just do something simply as easy as a full Jedi but he cant join the order and be a politician at the same time, one would need to go first for the other to work. But for now he keyed open the door and grinned as he had been right. "Come on in, we have much to discuss." @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan grins as he steps in and pulls his hood back to reveal his familiar violet hair and piercing violet eyes as he looks around the room and bows politely. "Yusan Fenn how is it that I can be of service you said you needed some items stored for you?" The young man stepped in and took a seat in front of the desk calmly his three weapons clearly displayed. @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan nodded and stepped out of the way while Aedan took and a seat. Arthur moved around and took a seat behind the desk before leaning forward and resting his chin on his hands before speaking. "Well, its a pretty large number of things i need hidden or kept out of the hands of those that would us them to further their already expansive reach. Simply things are as follow, i will be placing under your command should you accept al; hundred thousand clanker droids under my command, all thirty thousand worker droids, the derelict Lucrehulk that i have yet to repair to even useful condition, as well as a Sithspawn Scroll, and two Holocrons, those being that of one containing the teachings needed to learn Djem So and the other contain the teachings of Jedi Master Sar Agron." @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan leans forward as he listens and then nods his head. "I believe that I can do that for you but I may make use of the holocron holding the secrets of Djem So for myself. The ship how much repairs are needed to it?" Aedan sat there as he smiled to himself this was a very good opportunity for him.

"The holocron you are free to use but immediately after it must be held in trust and kept out of the reach of anyone you yourself cannot trust. They will all be locked away in the most secure place that you can find and in a place that you control or can directly reach should you need to. As for the ship the only things that work on it is the engines, including that of the hyperdrive, my reason being simply that it was much easier to transport the ship in that condition and worry about repairing it at a later time. Nearly all the weapons systems are gone and the rest are inoperable, the comm relays and many other radar and audio systems are shorted out of completely missing, the hull is only repaired to the extent that it can travel but is near useless in a fight and the shields wouldnt hold against a concentrated fight strike, not even bombers. Dont worry yourself about repairing the ship unless you truly want to waste the time and money Aedan. As for the droids dont waste them, i only have a hundred thousand." @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan chuckles and holds his hand up lightly open as he smirks at @[member="Yusan Fenn"]. "You don't know how much power I hold how much I can get done with little to no money. Vice Chancellor Fenn I am a very odd man you could say. I can have thee Lurcehulk repaired for nothing at all." Aedan stood up looking at him as he gestured. "I am going to assume you don't have the items here that there will be a pickup point. Send the coordinates to D8 and we will head there."

Arthur shook his head. "The Droids and ship arent, both of which will be sent to said coordinates, but the holocron..." He walked over to the wall and examined it for a few moments before pressing on one small point before a part of the wall slid open with the sithspawn scroll, and two holocrons were revealed. "I dont trust librarys anymore after all, and make sure these never get into anyone but yours or those you absolutely trust, and i want them locked in the single hardest place to get to where ever it is that you set up a base now. Oh, and be sure to take the Banshee Carrier off my hands as well, without an army and with my pirating days over, who needs that old thing ehh?" @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom