Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An honorable Droid battle... (NPC vs PC)

(Ord Mantell)
A dropship flew into the sky over the Echani and Clockwork warzone and a black droid flew down from it, and fired a few ion lasers at random Clockwork droids
(Figured this would be more fun than a random fight XD)
(Oh, and I welcome both sides of the Ord Mantell Dominion thread to join in on this for more action if they wish.)

KORAH

K
The dropship zipped in and she turned her red eyes at it, staring smoothly as the vessel moved towards the planet. It opened fire with ion cannons on her Clockwork brethren. Immediately, since she seemed to have taken charge of this battle, she turned her eyes to a couple of reactivated vulture droids and pointed them towards the ship.

"Take it down."

The Vultures swept up into the air and charged after the dropship, opening fire.

The droid kept firing... but something felt amiss as the Republic dropship was taken down, almost like a disturbance that only the droid could sense, the droid then stopped firing and turned it's attention to the other droid, a poor historian droid by the looks of it.
*I see... a recorder droid has taken action... take it out.*
The black and white droid then opened fire at the recorder droid with one arm cannon and at the Vultures with the other

KORAH

K
Preservation. Must preserve for sake of protocol. Omni directs. She grabbed another droid and place it in front of her to absorb the ion blast from the newcomer droid. It flew back into her, causing her to stagger backwards a bit, but she was alright. She jumped to the right, landing several feet away, and grabbed a fallen blaster.

"Assimilate or perish, war droid."

She opened fire on the newcomer droid with the blaster. It wouldn't fry the droid, but it could destroy it.

"Going against the universe is against my programming, droid, and I know historians are not meant to fight, I will show you why." Gridiron said then flew at KORAH
(Just wondering, but did you happen to read the thread in Approved Tech regarding this droid I'm using?)

KORAH

K
"My programming has been altered. Assimilate or perish."

The droid was flying right at her, which only put it in closer range as she continued to fire her blaster at it. At the same time, she began to walk towards her right, putting her out of a direct flight path from the war droids starting position. She need only get it close enough to touch her and then she could infect it. Some of the Clockwork droids had shown her how to do it.

(Yes. You have no shielding which makes you susceptible to blaster fire. The ion cannons are nice, I admit.)

(I picture the metal that the Seraphs use being able to tank blaster fire to an extent, and I'm currently editing the droid, so this will probably be put on hold for a moment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom