Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An assassin in an ocean

Looking for an assassin to go on an assassination mission with my assassin Oshin Jantu. Alternatively, we could be rival assassins going after the same target, or going after each other.

Maybe we’re being targeted by a group of other assassins or are targeting them? Maybe your character isn’t even an assassin but we can work up a thread and roleplay together anyway.

This is the cake!

Looking for an assassin to go on an assassination mission with my assassin Oshin Jantu. Alternatively, we could be rival assassins going after the same target, or going after each other.

Maybe we’re being targeted by a group of other assassins or are targeting them? Maybe your character isn’t even an assassin but we can work up a thread and roleplay together anyway.

This is the cake!
Perhaps....

Vivian thretis

V
I think we are playing the same playby if you want to fight or say there was a hit on Vivian that your character took. Or maybe your character got confused for mine for an assassination so you took the contract to hunt my character down maybe.

I think we are playing the same playby if you want to fight or say there was a hit on Vivian that your character took. Or maybe your character got confused for mine for an assassination so you took the contract to hunt my character down maybe.
Great minds think alike.

I like the suggestion about Oshin confusing Vivian in an assassination. That breeds opportunity to set matters right and potentially double-team after the real target. Maybe somebody set both of them up?

Vivian thretis

V
Vivian isn't an assassin but she is a soldier and help confront those who would try and kill her but she might try to apprehend oshin after the threat is gone.

Vivian isn't an assassin but she is a soldier and help confront those who would try and kill her but she might try to apprehend oshin after the threat is gone.
Yeah what I meant to convey was maybe Vivian is mistaken for Oshin's target, even if Vivian isn't an assassin. This way we get some rivalry off the bat that can turn into cooperation if only for the duration of tracking down the true culprit. After that, I'm down to cross the bridge of apprehension when we get to it.

When I try to search for your discord handle it said nothing was found Die Shize Die Shize
Very strange. You're not the first to report this.

Hmm you can PM me yours. I'm also in the servers:
Star Wars Roleplay
The Galactic Alliance
The Sith Order
Rimward Trade League

I promise I'm real just in case you think this is a fake and I wanna steal your soul or something:

3sqHFml.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom