Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Angel in Hell

H O R A

It has been quite a while since I have been here. I was peering through the glass at various parts for a lightsaber. Shrouds, bodies, even some that were completely built for the purpose of the Hellyni people. While most would make their own, if they wanted a premade one, it was there. I smiled a little as I saw a young man staring at a lightsaber. The one that I currently had on my hip. The young lad was likely early teens. I took a moment, unclipping the weapon from my belt, then handing it over to him.

The young man was scared of it. He likely hadn't used one yet. Shaking his head, he looked back over to the other lightsabers there. I sighed a small chuckled under my breath as I put it back on my person. Looking over to the man who owned this shop, I walked over to him, and handed him a credit chip.

"See the young man over there gets one of his choosing. Keep the rest."

THe shop owner nodded his head with a smile. Walking over to the young man, he then began to talk to him. Asking him to pick one out that he likes. I started to make my way out and was opening the door when the young man stopped me.

"Um... thank you."

Turning my head to him, I simply made a half salute/wave to him. Leaving the store and closing the door behind me. The lad didn't have the money to defend himself. He needed just a little push. Even if that was just because of me, or the lightsaber itself, it was worth it.

Moving down the street, I could feel all of the many people around me in the force. All sensitive to the force. Every one of them potentially powerful. Each one... no.

Slowly, I could feel an inkling of a prominent force user. One that was old. Very old. Yet... strange. My people were all different. I could feel them, but I could not feel emotions from them. I couldn't affect them with my mental powers. This one, this I could feel age. Pain even. Pain of a long life. I had to figure out what it was, and what it was doing here on this planet.

I began to run.

[member="Avo"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom