Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Adventure

Elayne giggled and set her down and then ran off playfully towards the beach " Where would the fun be in that? " she laughed as she kept going. @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Being lectured about being polite by a girl, she laughed. " hmm sorry, I am used to rough housing with my friends, I don't come from the galaxy at large but an isolated planet where women are superior, and own men. " She said as she laid out on the sand. It was nice here, she also tossed the bag with their lunch over and giggled as she made a sand angel.
@[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Celtic Corcoran

C
" well.. i really dont know how to swim." Celtic said " I just want to enjoy the sun" She said taking out her flute to mess with it.

Elayne smiled " We can do that, so can you play that thing well?" She asked looking at her from her laid back postion. It was nice in the warm sun, laying in the hot sand. It felt just right. " Well I can teach you, if you wish"

"Well Celtic I don't know what to do with you. But alas I will stay here with you." She said as she laid in the sand and smiled. It was a wonderful day. She just had to find a way to get through to celtic. "So Celtic I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about you. All I Know is you like music and you are Syn's padawan. So what else can you tell me about the mysterious girl known as Celtic?" She asked with a smile as she playfully grabbed her foot momentarily.

Celtic Corcoran

C
" nothing much to tell.. My parants where killed in a fire, i was homeless untill Syn found me.. thats bout it" she said @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Elayne cringed. " I have my fare share of loss, My village was attacked when I was 3, its hard to lose those close to you. You doing ok? I am here for you, you know." she asked not really sure what to do. She seemed so unemotional about it. IT sort of scared her. Elayne still knew as it had been recently that she had been reacquainted with all of her old memories. She tried to keep her cool though as she laid there.

Celtic Corcoran

C
" im fine" Celtic said shrugging " Everything happens for a reason" She said simply. @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom