Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Amulet of the Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand_Amulet.jpg

Image Source:
http://www.themysticcorner.com/dbDisplayImage.asp?productid=5235&currpage=Amulets_Talismans.asp

Intent:
To be worn by Xhexania

Development Thread:
Swamp Walk (In Progress)

Manufacturer:
Unknown....Relic from the Old Republic/Sith Empire days.

Model:
N/A

Affiliation:
Dark Side

Modularity:
No

Production:
Unique/Rare

Classification:
Jewelry

Special Features:

+ Dark Side Energy Boost (5-10%)

- Mind Corruption

Description:

The amulet is a rare artifact discovered in cave by Xhexania on her homeworld of Dagobah. When she was younger, she picked it up because it called to her and when she did, she blacked out. Upon waking, the amulet had disappeared and she was in the swamp many miles from her cave. As she made her way back home, she began to hear whispers of voices (three females, two males in her head) all vying for her attention, and at times fighting among themselves to be heard by her. The Force, raw and unpolished, was already coursing through her but after her experience of touching the amulet, the Dark Side reigned supreme.

The voices of the amulet all belong to long forgotten Sith Lords (NPC) who had somehow succumbed to the lure of this amulet, having their Dark Side energy stripped from them and infused into the amulet. Also, their minds and memories, have been assimilated into the amulet making it an almost living sentient, while the voices work like a hive.

The amulet grants the wearer a bonus in Dark Side energies, a plus. However, it corrupts the wearer's mind pushing them to the brink of madness.

The Voices:
The Council of Five

[member="Xhexania"]

I'm taking over for Darth Vhy-so-hawt.

Could you please tell me how much of a boost in darkside energy this gives and the rate at which the mind is deteriorated?

[member="Xhexania"]

Ok think this has enough canon item of similar nature to approve. Just bear in mind that if reported for abuse or if I see it abused it will be retroactively denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom