Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amethon Tzimiskes's armor

fasAqTi.jpg

DtBTMfx.jpg

Image Source: http://imgkid.com/future-armor-suit.shtml and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsvuXwDUOBg
Intent: An armor for Ameathon Tzimiskes.
Development Thread: None.
Manufacturer: Who is this handsome man?
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Mandalorian
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Beskar and Ballistic fiber-weave made from flexible plasteel.
Classification: Anti-Blaster and Anti-Ballistic
Weight: 26 Kg
Quality: 8
Special Features:

Helmet

Comm link

Night-vision

Aim-assist

Floodlight in visor, Used mostly to blind enemies temporarily

Neck-brace to prevent extensive neck injuries or beheading, restricts neck movement slightly.

Armor

Strength enhancing exoskeleton, moderately effective, mostly built to even out owner's physical disabilities due to age and wounds, can carry about 11 kg of extra weight.

Countered to deflect physical rounds

Somewhat Maneuverable

Wrist mounted grappling hook, effective range 2.7432 meters

Heavy, but not as protective as standard Mandalorian armor

Description: Built by Tzimiskes in his early years, it was considered top-notch in its day. However, since then, not only is its tech outdated, it also is rundown and prone to mechanical failure.Below the outer layer of the armor are tiny Beskar scales designed to disperse the shock of a hit throughout the entire body. The outer layer itself is slanted so physical rounds and blades will most likely slide off harmlessly to the side. The exoskeleton is exposed at places and is a prime target for melee weapons. The suit's energy can last up to one month without recharging. The exoskeleton itself is built with maneuverability as a key factor but also to help steady the body when aiming.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Amaethon Tzimiskes"]
Beskar requires a Development Thread now. Its just 10 posts about forging it or gathering the Beskar.
As does Strength enhancement as Power Armor is similarly restricted.

If you could do Two Development Threads (each of 10 quality posts) this would be fine (and you could increase the quality to 8 or 8.5)

Finally if you could increase the description to about a paragraph everything would be in order.

[member="Amethon Tzimiskes"]

Beskar holds up fairly well. If you would like it to be less quality that is fine, but it would still require the requested dev threads as it is still made form the restricted material and power armor.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Well, I've got both dev threads up, here and here , but are going slow due to fact nobody can join because the "format" so to speak I had to put them in. The exoskeleton thread is more done then the armor one, mainly because I was able to write it down on a Scooby Doo pad when I was traveling, (Don't ask, only thing I could find.) The progress will most likely be slow, unless...

Do you just so happen to know some Mando that could conceivably participate giving the time period who's willing to help an old hat out?

[member="Amethon Tzimiskes"]
You'll have to ask them.

I am going to archive this. When you are done with the Dev Threads PM an RPJ or the Factory Admin to have them brought back out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom