Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, times up. Let's do this. LEERROOOY

Alright Kark it, let's get the ball rolling. GA V. SA Skirmish in Naboo.

I am planning on setting it up or we can Leroy Jenkins the hell out of this. (I like that approach)

The plot is we strike the GA hard and with brutality but so gracefully it would make Ophy blush. Plot is simple, make your own objectives and slaughter GA high ranking officials/ cause discord and panic inside the GA controlled Nabooian territory. The main plan is to get the codes for the underground access to the planets natural storage of Plasma and ignite it with a cluster bomb casuing a massive seismic ruptures underneath the planets core causing massive casualties on a planetary scale.

Acting individually, with a single objective in mind.

First we need a high ranking GA official with the codes to unlock the vaults which lead to the underground tunnels that lead to the plasma reservoir (tunnels which will be heavily guarded), then we need to transport the cluster bombs inside the tunnels while avoiding GA entanglements and opposition whenever possible.

Similarly we can attack the communication arrays around the capital and military bases to disrupt their cohesion, destroy the fuel supplies in the planet to render the use of armor risky, set up anti air SAM sites to take out GA air power (which i will bet my bottom dollar will be present at the scene) and kill as many GA soldiers as possible in the least amount of allotted time before we high tail it out of there.

For the daring among us (I'm looking at you [member="Darth Ophidia"] and [member="Darth Ferus"]) we can also have a mission to assassinate the Nabooian queen and frame the GA for the kill causing planetary uproar against the faction.

Thoughts? Comments? Hype?

XNSlIiy.gif

DHK-51

Faithful Assassin Droid
[member="Mythos"]

Unless I get a pc actually interacting with me, I'll be getting the codes through the course of 3 - 5 posts

[member="The Gray Assassin"]

I feel like stealing their money then blowing them up is adding insult to injury... So why not!

It is time for me to make my return from the obscurity that I have vanished into. My absence has been long and now my return shall be heralded by the seeds of chaos being sown. Lykos shall be making an appearance in this Skirmish and expect for him to aim high, for him to do otherwise is a disservice.

Okay, now that I've gotten the goofyness out of me, I'll be serious. As part of my return to the site, I'll be making an appearance in the thread. I've just got to read through everything first and come up with an idea for my post (I like to give my opening posts a theme, it's a weird habit). To make my return felt, Lykos will target the Royal Palace. Here's hoping I can pull this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom