Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, kiddies.

So, the Novas are back as the Novas, and the Federation seems to have dissoluted.

This means free time for us all, and possibly control of the Libertalia, if I can convince [member='Ice'] to join. Fun, games, and drinking for all.

As of right now, I'm not even gonna think about another attempt at going major... I mean, we saw how that worked out.

On a related note, [member='Romeo Sin'] has asked if we could get involved with the Shadow Empire again. I think this is a lovely idea, and they certainly need the help.

On a note that is only related by the genre we're writing, it'd be fun if you guys could hit me up on Old Republic sometime. The Christmas event is going up, and it's chock full of Gree and their crazy robots.

Love you all,

Cross

Oka Osaa

Admiral,

I think we should go back to the empire again. I think their government is strong and the overall faction as well. Not to mention that the King is back in town.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

[member="Oka Osaa"]

We can say we're allied with them, but I think we're gonna stay apart for now. I am the new head of their ONI, though... I think.

As long as we are apart of the Shadow Empire then I will not be a full member. I have no desire to be apart of a faction (I don't count this as a faction, more of a smiggler fleet) I am a wild horse and I will come and nibble some oats, but factions always try to lock the gate so I will always jump it. Plus, not a fan of Romeo sin and his empire. Too much power tripping and family drama.

[member="Kadrak Jalaan"]

Yeah... Honestly, Cross hasn't been the character I've been using or developing the most. Neither has Zatt, really. But I'm getting old alts active again, and doing stuff I didn't do before. So, here's Cross again.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Then let us make Cross more than a pawn, cannon fodder to factions that can't stay active. Let us take this Galaxy and align with no one, work for anyone and make a shit ton of credits and booze. Corellian Reserve will be the only drink you will drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom