Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Alpha Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

A
[SIZE=medium]
Spartan-Mark-V-GOLD-1.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Intent: To protect Alpha from the most devastating of attacks, and increase his strength and speed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Manufacturer: Blaktoid Industries[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Model: Alpha [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Affiliation: Alpha[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Modularity: No [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Production: Unique. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Material: Duraplast, power gloves, Strengthening underlay IV, Cortosis-weave Gauntlets, and a [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]JT-12_jetpack[/SIZE][SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Description: A multi-use segmented armor for Alpha that will protect him from blasts up to a light grenade. It will have some resistance to lightsaber hits and blaster shots. Flamethrower variant on the left wrist, Right Wrist blaster, and HUD. HUD consists of Heat censer, Night vision, Armor interface, strength output, and Com Link. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Classification: Multi-Use.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Weight: 20 Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Quality: 8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Other Feature(s): None.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Classification: Blaster[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] Size: Personal [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Status: Military, Illegal[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Length: 21.6 cm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Weight: 50g (unloaded)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ammunition Type: Power Cell[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ammunition Capacity: 30 round mags (Carries 3 mags) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Range: 15 meters.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Classification: Flamethrower. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Size: personal [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Status: Military, Illegal[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Length: 17.8 cm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Weight: 35 g(empty) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ammunition Type: gas canister[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ammunition Capacity: 30 seconds of burst per canister. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Range: 5 meters.[/SIZE]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I like it:
  • Manufacturer: What is Project Freelance Tech? Is that even a real Faction yet? Not sure this is even real.
  • Material: Pick one Underlay. Not two.
  • Description: I need specs for the Flamethrower and the Gun. Damage, size, ammo. Think PvP and be honest.
  • A.I. onboard: No. No Cortanas.
  • Quality: Mmm. Darren's Armor is Duraplast, segmented, and 20 kg too. So. Better drop this to match. Give it an 8.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Until you have 5 people and a spot on the Map. No Faction Manufacturing for you. Lol. Pick a Private Company contract out a personal order. Pay for it yourself, kinda thing. I know the boys at Baktoid would love to have the designs. Thanks. :D

Alpha

A
Most of the items that I got on the armor were from Blaktoid so ill put their name under the manufactuer.

EDIT: Would this be approved?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ah. Got cha. And PS. Grab the 'Ranged Weapons' section from the Template. Use that for the 2 custom weapons. I need more than just parenthesis and numbers. Double space and put them at the bottom. Thanks.

EDIT: I don't see why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom