Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Allya's Chest Sonic Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a unique chest cannon
  • Image Source: N/A (No Image)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Source
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Allya Vi’Dreya
  • Affiliation: Allya Vi’Dreya
  • Model: Allya’s Chest Mounted Sonic Cannon
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:Titanium-Beskar Alloy, Sonic Cannon components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sonic Chest Cannon
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Low (30)
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
  • Recoil: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Extreme Damage: The cannon is able to push out massive amounts of sonic damage to individuals and small, close groups of individuals.

WEAKNESSES
  • Time: It takes time for the weapon to charge up at the beginning of a battle, and after each powerful shot. (Minimum of one post in between each firing. And one post charging at the beginning)
  • Damage: When the chest plates open so the weapon can fire, it is vulnerable to damage. (This can be done by blasters, fragmentation, EMP, and the like)

DESCRIPTION
A weapon to be added onto the chest of battle armor. In essence it is a powerful sonic cannon, powered by integrated generators on the suit and designated power cells that need replacing every thirty shots.

It creates an added weight to the chest, and a slight bump on the chest. Two heavy titanium-beskar plates fit together over the cannon assembly, protecting it from damage. However, they must part some to allow the weapon to fire. During which, the inner assembly is much more prone to damage.

The weapons blast takes a minute to initially charge, and then a short amount of time before consecutive shots. The blasts can shatter boulders, and durasteel, and turn internal organs into mush if they lack adequate protection.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Hey there, Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya

I will be your friendly neighborhood judge, and I have two questions. Both pertain to your listed weaknesses, what kind of damage affects this? Second, what is the duration of your cool down for this? If you had to give me an estimate are we talking like one or two posts? Once I have some clarity I'll be a little more comfortable passing this through. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom