Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outer Rim
[member="Kyra Sol"]

It sometimes astounded Ein just how fast Vanir could move when things really started going.
They had only arrived on this world two months ago, and already a sprawling settlement had been constructed, built up, and was now fully functioning. The place wasn't really anything to brag about, a few fabricated buildings, a glorified patch of land that doubled as a starport, a few communications towers, but still, it was something. The Settlement was coming along rather nicely, and more importantly, without delay.

He smiled slightly as he leaned back in his chair, the small 'office' he had taken up for himself was actually located in a tent at one end of the spaceport where Vanir had set up it's headquarters. That structure itself wasn't impressive either, just a one story building with a lot of filing cabinets and some storage for construction materials. The tent had seemed like a good idea at a time, and it was big enough for both a living area and an office space.

It suited him surprisingly, especially given his background as a rather...well spoiled brat.

Ein let out a yawn, stretching slightly as he kicked himself back from the desk and rolled an inch or two.

A moment later the Financial Officer was standing, stretching slightly and scooping up the datapad on his desk. He glanced at a few of the figures on it, then moved to step out of the tent. His eyes adjusted for a moment, though the heavy thunderclouds above told him a storm was coming soon. A chirp in his pocket sounded out, and Ein pulled out a small communicator and flicked it on.

"Sir, Storm is coming, we're going to have to shut down off-world travel until it passes."

"Bad one, huh?" He asked with a small frown.

"Yes sir, going to have to buckle down for a bit."

Ein let out a nod in acknowledgement before turning off the comm. He frowned for a moment, spotting a ship coming in for a landing. He watched it for a few moments, then slowly began to head towards it to spread the bad news.

"Forcedamnit, you silly old Bucket, what are you playing at?"

It was a rare sight indeed for Kyra to be annoyed with her faithful vessel; it had served her well for a great many years now, running from one end of the Galaxy to the other. It had been choked with sand during her years on Jakku, battled with trees during the descent to Sark', it had even sat for a short while within an oil lake on Raxus, yet here it was... Spluttering like an idiot. The fact that she had been able to take the controls at all was astounding.

As the Tarnished Bucket shot through the atmosphere of whatever backwater planet this happened to be, she could feel a rumbling in the air. At first she pinned it to her ship being all out of whack, but when a sudden bolt of lightning streaked across her viewing port she quickly put such thoughts to bed.

"Well, Kriff."

From outside the cockpit Kyne began to howl. Damn thing can face off against all manner of nasties in the Galaxy, but Force forbid he hear the crack of thunder or a flash of lightning. She shook her head and focused on getting her ship safely to the ground before it sustained any further damage. For a moment all the lights shut off, including those for the control panel, and she feared the worst.

Down, down, down the ship went, before a sudden hum of energy resounded through the cockpit and there was life coursing through the ship again. Just in time too from the looks of things. Pulling back she managed to avoid cannonballing straight into the ground below, a hasty recovery that brought dust from the construction sites nearby kicking up. Nothing she could do about that. And then, finally, after what felt like agonizing hours, the old thing touched down away from the site and kicked the bucket.

Pushing back from the captains seat, Kyra grumbled a few expletives, kicked the main console, and then turned to storm through the ship toward the boarding ramp. Along the way she reached out for her sonic servo, calling it into her hand without much thought. Had the Kyra of a few months ago seen that she'd have been in disbelief, but these days Kyra did not have the time for her old skepticism. Best to simply knuckle down and get things done, rather than pussyfooting around.

"Stay here, Pup" she said when Kyne tried to follow her out into the landscape beyond, "I've no clue where we are." With a whine, he obediently plonked his butt down and watched her from the top of the ramp. Rolling up her sleeves, she cast her gaze across the near horizon and watched as a figure made his way toward her. Great, just what I need right now. Something else to slow me down. The area looked to be undergoing a transformation, what with all the pre-fabs, was she about to be yelled at for trampling their stomping grounds?

Another flash tore her attention from the redhead, before he had reached their landing point, and she let out a very long sigh. "Well, looks like I'm stuck here even if I can get the ship working..." With that in mind she replaced the sonic servo to her belt and turned back to the stranger. She looked him up and down almost curiously; he was well manicured, definitely not the kind of person she usually came into contact with. At least, not since she fled from the responsibilities the Space Witch had thrust upon her. No amount of money could've made me stay with the company. Credits weren't her thing anyway.

She flicked her gaze briefly back to the ship, which was slightly smoldering, before shaking her head. "Look, I'll be out of your hair shortly; but between the ship needing repairs, and that nasty ass storm on its way, I've got my work cut out for me." By this point she was looking back at the redhead again. Kyra had never been very good at meeting folk for the first time.

[member="Einhardt Al'Kuhn"]

[member="Kyra Sol"]

For a moment Ein simply stared. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of the scene. It wasn't actually too uncommon here in the outer rim, and in a weird way he was actually kind of used to it, but there was a certain kind of urgentness to the woman in front of him that he couldn't quite put into words. He watched her in silence as she moved about the back of the vessel, standing on the ramp for a second or two more until finally he decided it would probably be best if he actually spoke.

"That's alright." He said, his tone a mix of amusement and patience.

They weren't in the habit of kicking people out of the starport anyway. The Settlement was so new that rarely anyone ever came here except to deliver supplies or fuel up their own vessels. The field that they had chosen for their 'starport' was large enough to hold an entire Cruiser, and thus one more small vessel wasn't going to hurt anyone.

Especially since they'd gotten their supply run just yesterday.

It was of course rather uncommon. People in the outer rim were generally unfriendly to strangers, mostly because they didn't want them around, but Vanir was different. They saw this as an opportunity to build something. The intention was to construct a lab here of course, a testing facility for energy projects, but in order to do that Vanir needed a proper settlement capable of sustaining life. That was why Ein was here, to oversee and ensure everything went according to plan. "We're shutting down all off-world flights."

Vanir practically controlled this world.

"The storm is going to be a bad one." He explained. "Monsoon."

Lots of lightning, lots of rain.

Having said her piece, Kyra turned back to her ship in the hopes of getting down to the bottom of whatever was malfunctioning. Since it was a jumble of old and new parts, it would take some time to pinpoint exactly what it was. She just hoped the construction workers wouldn't get too frustrated with her.

At the top of the ramp Kyne appeared to be on pins, a rumbling was coming from his chest and though he remained in place he was bouncing up and down with excitement. She closed her eyes, and exhaled slowly. It was going to be a long day... "Alright, Pup" she mumbled, much to his delight. Surprisingly enough the hound paid the stranger exactly zero attention and instead ran straight past him into the fields beyond. While he had become accustomed to their time in space, she knew there was nothing quite like the freedoms of land for him.

Turning her head slightly, as the stranger spoke, she seemed rather surprised that he was even still there at all. There was a strange patience to his tone, the likes of which she wasn't used to. Even Connor has always had a slightly impatient air about him, but that's because he was always so pushy. And the folk in the Outer Rims? The Backwater dwellers were usually hardened, quick to temper, with little time for idiots from beyond the stars.

He is most definitely not from around here. Too pretty. No scars. Didn't look like he'd worked a real day in his life.

And then he said something unexpected.

"What do you mean, shutting down off-world flights?" Since when did anyone have authority over the majority of the worlds out here? "The second my ship is fixed, I'm out of here." Perhaps that was foolish of her. Her eyes shifted to the stormclouds, before she sighed yet again. Could she really afford the delay?

"Maybe... No, there's no way I'm beating that cloud. Kriff."

One hand ran across her face, before she turned fully to the stranger. Again she looked him up and down, almost sizing him up. "What's someone like you doing all the way out here, anyway?"

[member="Kyra Sol"]

"There's no way anyone is getting through that cloud." He stated simply.

It wasn't like Ein wanted to trap the woman on this planet or anything, as soon as the storm was gone she was more than welcome to leave, but this planet had some pretty harsh storms. Half the year this entire world was cloaked in thunderstorms and monsoons so powerful they could tear entire capital ships out of the sky. They hadn't quite experienced that first hand, but one or two Freighters had been dumb enough to try and fly through one of the storms at their height.

Hadn't ended well.

That was why they'd established protocols and forbade anyone from traveling when the storms were raging. There wasn't really much that Vanir could do to stop someone who was really determined, but they were kindly and sometimes forcefully made sure no one took off. Mostly because they didn't want their ship crashing into the settlement and doing harm to anyone else living in the area. It was only fair after all, especially considering the worth of this place.

"Me." He asked, leaning against the strut of the landing ramp. "I run this place."

It was accurate enough for now. "For now anyway."

A shrug rolled over his shoulder.

Until the Vanir facility was up and running Ein was practically in charge. Technically the company was king of course, but they didn't really have much contact with anyone out here besides him and thus most of the decisions fell on him.

Definitely a rich boy.

Kyra frowned for just a second. She was well adjusted to spending time on her ship, in fact aside from Star Point it was the only home she'd ever truly known. Sure, she had a room on Teth... And there was the tiny hut she and Connor had made back on Sark', but she lived on the road and that was how she liked it. A night or so stuck here through the storm couldn't hurt.

But she didn't know enough about the planet to be certain.

"If you run the place, you must know a bit about it then. How long do the storms tend to last?" She prayed that it would not take too much time away from her journey. It wasn't even like she was headed somewhere in haste, she had no real destination, she just didn't want to be bogged down unnecessarily. She had no business even being here.

Damn ship.

With a slight howl Kyne made himself known once more, gallivanting through the grass until he all but barreled into her. Used to him throwing his weight around, she stood against his might and simply ran her hand behind his ear to give it a good ole scratch. The stop off would at least give him time to work off all the excess energy if nothing more.

Her gaze drifted to the prefabs. It didn't look as though there was much to do around here, there wasn't really a population, or places to visit, not without losing hours inside the forests or whatever. Perhaps it would be best if she simply knuckled down and got to fixing the ship. Her stomach grumbled at that thought. When was the last time she'd stopped for supplies? Real supplies that weren't the same old ship rations?

Doubt they'll have much to spare either, doesn't seem like they're accustomed to visitors. This was just a tiny speck on a star map after all.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Ein glanced at the hound for a moment, his gaze drifting between it and the woman. The question was of course a perfectly natural one, though generally he didn't like to give out the answer. Most of the time people reacted poorly when he told them.

"It depends." He began slowly.

The Outer Rim was a place where wonders happened every day, that was what his Cousin had told him. Most of the planets within the Outer Rim were still entirely unexplored. There were sections of the galaxy out here that had never even seen sentient eyes before, sectors that seemed to be on fire, and even portions that were drowned in vast oceans in great vacuum. It was unique, strange, and the nature was reflected in almost every world of the outer rim itself.

That was what made this particular settlement so important. It was a foothold in the vast unique space that so many had attempted to Conquer.

"Sometimes just a few hours." He reached up and scratched his beard. "Sometimes two or three days."

That was what it usually was. Three days of rain, wind, thunder and lightning. "One time it lasted a month."

That had been just after they'd arrived. The work that had been done on the settlement during that month had been immense, but extremely difficult. The Starport had all but turned to mud, the buildings had nearly been blown over twice, and tents had been all but impossible to keep standing. When the sun had finally come out most of the people here had dubbed it a small sort of miracle. Ein remembered that day fondly, though mostly because of the company he had awoken to along with the sun.

She tried not to let her irritation show, instead nodding her head once, then twice, in thought. A few hours would be ideal, sit it out, fix the ship, then get the hell out of dodge. A few days? Eh... She could live with it. But an entire month?

"Where the kriff would you even keep the supplies to hold you all over for so long?" There seemed to be a fair few folk working here, and not many buildings completely fabricated. Did they have somewhere completely dedicated to stockpiling? Was there some secret working farm that could withstand the ferocity of a monsoon? It would certainly make sense to stockpile like squirrels. Her ship held enough supplies for her to last in space for quite some time, but she was just one person, without a crew. Just droids, Kyne, and the open road. A whole taskforce? That was different.

She ran a hand down her face for a moment, and sighed.

"Guess I'll prepare for the worst and hope for the best, then. Thanks for the heads up. Might not be best to have the ship running through storms if they're as bad as you say." She mulled over it for a moment, chewing the inside of her lip as she pondered the best course of action. Waving her hand she dismissed the worries entirely. Old Kyra might have felt her blood pressure rising, and a panic alongside it, at the thought of being caught so unprepared, but these days she was much better at rolling with the punches.

I have you to thank for that, Harrison.

Damn turncloak.

"Is there some place you usually bunker down? I imagine those tents won't last long, and the idea of frying from stray lightning bolts doesn't comfort me much. I can stay on my ship if you like, but it looks like one giant storm magnet to me; it's not exactly grounded." Some ships might have been, but the Bucket was an amalgamation of so many things that it lacked the integrity of properly manufactured models.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

"Tent's all have ray shields now." Ein explained with a shrug.

That small technological innovation had actually been rather necessary. With how the storms were Vanir had quickly decided that the tents needed something that would allow them to actually stay in place. of course the thought of just putting up more buildings had been put forth, but...it turned out that would cost more. Since they still hadn't decided on the final sight of the Facility that would be built here it was better not to get too comfortable with Vanir buildings.

It was a smart move really.

"They keep them in place and actually block the rain too." Ein shrugged. "If they get struck by lightning the power just courses back into the shields."

He shrugged. "They aren't exactly the lap of luxury, but nice enough."

As far as he knew Ein was the only Vanir Employee actually staying within the tents now. Most of the others had moved into the prefab buildings and the tents were now just used for storage. It was an odd decision but one that had laid down.

"Come with me, I'm sure we can find you a place to stay." He motioned to her.

For a moment Kyra blinked, and colour rose to her cheeks. How stupid of her, she worked with tech every single day, yet her mind still went to the primitive methods of camping out. Something as official looking as whatever was going on here was sure to have financial backing enough to bring technology into play that would avoid lost funds, time, and resources. No matter though, the mans words were not at all condescending.

"That... Makes a surprising amount of sense," she agreed with a nod, punching a control to make the boarding ramp retract. With a small whistle she regained Kyne's attention, and soon the hound was at her side and eager to follow. The fact that this place was not, as the stranger had so nicely put it, the lap of luxury, only sought to ease her concerns. She did not do well with higher end things, though to look at Star Point you'd think she did. The place was beautiful, modern, but when she had been actively utilizing it? It had been messy, oil streaked, just the way she preferred it.

Perhaps he's not so much the rich boy he seems, if he's willing to toil out here in the Outer Rim. How much of a culture shock must it have been? She almost laughed at the mere thought of it.

No doubt he would've looked as out of place as I did back in RI, or visiting Junko. The Palace had been far more overwhelming than the Space Witches Tower, though, at least in her office she had escaped the belittling looks of her workforce... In the Palace? Junko had practically flaunted her. It made her shudder to recall, though the place had been absolutely beautiful.

"Thank you" she said, as he offered to find her some place to hold out in til the storm blew over. "I'm Kyra by the way, and this is Kyne." Her hand fell atop her pup's head as he bounded by her side. She figured it might be prudent of her to actually make the introductions, though usually she wouldn't bother. Who knows how long we'll be stuck here for, a good first impression might help things move along smoothly.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

He glanced at the woman and the hound. "You can call me Ein."

There was usually too much explanation and talk that went with his full name. People either couldn't pronounce it properly or they recognize his surname and then assumed he was actually far more important than he actually was. Better to just tell them the nickname he had received since childhood and get it over with, mostly because it also meant he wouldn't have to deal with people try to fumble over the language of High Tetan, something that he never enjoyed.

He motioned for the two to follow again.

They still had about an hour or so before the storm hit, that would be plenty of time to find a place for Kyra to stay, especially considering that half of the tents were still sitting empty. He frowned for a moment and wondered whether or not she'd mind sleeping in a hammock.

Judging from her ship the answer was no.

"So." Ein began as they crossed the Starport, a dozen or so people in the distance working on buckling down starfighters and smaller vessels. "What brings you all the way out here?"

They weren't exactly in the core.

Ein? There has to be more to it than that.

Then again, many in the Galaxy went by alternate names, shorter names, ones which didn't tie them to their affiliations, or ones borne from some stupid or noble feat. She didn't really have anything like that, Connor had called her Kai but to everyone else? She was simply Kyra. Sobaan calls me Lady Serious, but that hardly counts. Besides she wasn't serious... Most of the time. Enough that He called you serious and stubborn. Ah Jakku... Such fond, frustrating memories. Why they had ever left in the first place was beyond her. Life was too simple there for him, he always had to jump to the next adventure, even though it let him down a rabbit hole he wasn't prepared for.

Leaving the Jedi due to his pride, his need for further power, his desire to protect... Had it been a front, attacking Ignus in her honour? Most likely. As a Shadow he had always toed the line. Now he fought against those he had once served, and she was left to carry the torch. If she ever returned to Voss. I can't. Not after how they treated him. They offered no help, no redemption, simply stripped him of his powers and exiled him. No wonder he vanished to the First Order... Though I do not condone it. Stupid boy. He had always been so foolhardy. So reckless. All the more reason his decision angered her so. I should have told Aela his name, and allowed them to hunt him down. Clearly he is not thinking straight. Not even their talk on Bakura could sway her these days. Did he really think I'd join him? How did I tell him no? Perhaps she really had gained an inner strength during her time away from him. Perhaps she was seeing through the cracks in his person. Nobody was perfect, no friendship was without its flaws. Especially not theirs.

Perhaps it's time to let him go, there's little I can do to correct his path, he is unwilling, and I refuse to back him on such horrid decisions.

Blinking, Kyra realized that the man had already begun to walk away while she stood in her introspective state. Shaking her head she snapped out of her thoughts and hurried after him, hearing the end of his question. It almost made her laugh.

"Hm? All the way out here? These stomping grounds are where I usually reside, away from the chaos of the core. Planets there change hands too frequently, too many wars, and they call we Outer Rimmers the anarchists?" She shook her head again, and managed a small chuckle. "Is that why you guys are here? Are you trying to get away from the turmoil, or are you hoping to expand it into the wild lands?"

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Ein wasn't really one for politics. Vanir liked to think of itself as above Governments, though in a weird way. They didn't try to legislate, they simply tried to improve and build upon what they could. The planet that they had constructed themselves was proof of that.

"We're not bringing chaos." He stated simply.

It was true that they weren't exactly the most altruistic of companies, after all the goal of Vanir like most corporations was simply creating more profits. Yet the way they went about it was generally better than most other corporations. It wasn't that Vanir cared, it was just that their technology ensured at least a small amount of caution. "We're building."

He shot her a smile.

"This world was, is in large part, a wasteland." As were many places in the outer rim. "People can barely live here, and there's few indigenous species. Vanir takes planets like these, barren, empty, and turns them into something productive."

Somewhere people could get away to.

The next words out of his mouth were a relief, but whether or not they were merely lip service remained to be seen. While whatever company he worked for might have the best of intentions, that did not mean it would not draw unnecessary attention to the planet. Those power mongers love nothing more than a new planet ripe for the taking, too lazy to discover the true worth of the Outer Rim for themselves they wait for others to establish roots there first. Still, they were far enough away from the majority that it may remain from their radars, or at least far enough from their sphere that it didn't warrant taking.

"This is true, the Rim is full of such worlds; Many are forced into stupid living conditions, places like Tatooine where water is scarce. Perhaps if more of the more hospitable worlds were tamed, it would be beneficial to the growing population." She shrugged, though. It wasn't something she was likely to witness in her lifetime. And there wasn't much she could do, at any rate. She enjoyed the Outer Rim for what it was, for its lack of interference, but a little infrastructure couldn't hurt.

She tilted her head to one side, regarding the buildings that were up and those still as foundations for a few moments. "So, what exactly are you building out here?" Maybe that wasn't something he'd be willing to share, after all he belonged to Vanir if she'd understood him correctly, and they were a pretty big name these days. Secrets were not uncommon within the larger corporations.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

"A treatment facility." He stated plainly.

Vanir of course attempted to be at the cutting edge of technology whenever it could be. That included half a dozen different things relating to planetary improvement. The latest of this technology however was in the form of terraforming, rebuilding worlds in the eye of not only the public, but everyone. It was incredibly important, beneficial, and of course profitable.

"It's only the beginning." Ein told her. "It will treat the atmosphere here to make it more hospitable."

For a moment The Vice President glanced around, pointing out the massive prefabricated warehouse. "Right now Humans can barely breath here, you may have noticed that the oxygen feels a bit...thin. Vanir's facility here will change that over the next two or three years."

That was the hope anyway.

"Then we'll work on seeding flaura and fauna." He smiled at her then continued to walk. "The hope is that this world can become a poster of what inhospitable planets everywhere could be turned into."

The more he spoke the more surprised she became. It made sense, of course; how many worlds in the Galaxy were there that would benefit greatly from such technology? And if Vanir became one of the leading companies paving the way, it could only be good for business. Still it was something of a breath of fresh air to hear of people trying to help, especially all the way out here.

"Really?" It was true, the more time she spent here the more she noticed it; the air was a lot thinner than she was used to, and while there was a little farmland if she looked to the distance the terrain itself was just as inhospitable. "That's quite the goal, I truly hope you're able to make it happen." Did she doubt it? Not really. But it didn't do to let her genuine amazement at the prospect come to light. That simply wasn't who she was.

With the buildings at their side, and the protected tents just ahead, she realized just how small this settlement was in comparison to its setting. Kyne could run laps around it without issue. "What comes after? When the air is more breathable, and the land is fertile? Do you have plans to colonize, or will that be left to others?"

Was she poking her nose in? Perhaps. But what else did they really have to talk about? It wasn't as if Kyra knew anyone to spill this all to at any rate. Again, that wasn't who she was. She just wanted to pass a little time.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

He shrugged.

"Probably colonization." Eventually. "It's hard to tell."

There was always a hint of mystery to long term projects like these. Vanir Technologies wasn't going anywhere over the next few decades of course, the Corporation was massive and large enough that it could sustain itself through another Gulag Plague without much of a problem, but there were other factors to consider.

"Governments change all the time. In the next decade the Empire could show up, decide this place would make a perfect refugee place and send millions of people here before the planet is even ready to see it's first hint of colonization." He shrugged.

It was above his paygrade.

"We're here just to set up the first phase." Ein stated. "After that? Who knows."

There it was again, the stain of Galactic Powers lingering overhead. The simple truth was that stability did not exist in this Galaxy... Between the Gulag Plague, the world-shattering events of the Netherworld, and simple yet constant changing of planetary government, it was a wonder the entire thing wasn't in complete anarchy by now.

How did the people, especially those who resided within the Core, put up with it? How did it not drive them insane? Clutched by a firm and autocratic fist one day, repealed by the seventieth Galactic Republic the next. Had they become numb to it? Tried to simply continue on as if their leadership hadn't just taken a complete u-turn?

That is precisely what you would do, Kyra. If you did not stick to the Outer Rim, if you had to reside amidst all of that chaos, you'd simply look down and ignore what was happening. Continue on as best you could when the changes came.

Didn't make it right though, did it?

"I suppose too much foresight can actually leave you blinded. Either way, it seems to be a good thing that's happening here. If I'm still alive by the time progress is visible," because Force knows she's already been close to the eternal void countless times already, "it would be wonderful to look back in on."

If only Rahvin had been focused on such things, instead of what truly lay beneath the surface. Things that the Space Witch had hidden from Kyra even when the face of the company changed hands. I'm grateful to be away from that mess... Who know what might have happened, where she might be today, had the company been a little more... benevolent. Is there such a thing as a benevolent company? None she had ever heard of.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

He shrugged. "Never know."

Ein never minded being candid about his work. Vanir Technologies tried to do great things, they tried to progress the galaxies technology and they pushed what they could the best they could, but the company was hardly perfect. Vanir like everyone else made mistakes.

"We don't know if the Technology will even work." He said with a small frown. "All indications say that it will, but one wrong step..."

He trailed off and snapped his finger.

"We could crack this planets core like that." There was a reason they had chosen this world. It was isolated, there wasn't much indigenous life, none that was sentient, and everything else was relatively simple. This world was something no one cared about, and if there was a mistake no one would really even make a fuss, at least that was the hope.

It was also why the settlement remained so small.

"You might come back to a pile of rocks if we mess up." He joked. "Far less fun."

Though the talk had turned somewhat serious, Kyra could not help but smile.

"Rocks aren't all that bad" she offered with a small shrug, "Who knows, this place might be more beneficial as an asteroid cluster." Shaking her head she reached down to fuss Kyne and let out a very slight sigh. "But... That's the risk with most uncharted territory, especially where technology is concerned. You can't be innovative without taking a few risks."

Okay so maybe the integrity of a world could be surmised as more than a few risks, but at least they hadn't tried this on a world that was actually inhabited, right? Unless there were secret tribes of people hiding within the planet's crust. Another tiny smile at that thought, before she looked back up to Ein.

"I wish you luck, if that means anything." She had learned long ago not to rely on such a fickle thing as luck. It was down to perspective, it wasn't some real tangible thing. She really did hope that what they were paving the way for here worked, however. Who knew what it could lead to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom