Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the comforts of home... Now with weapons!

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
Nicademus was meeting some of his clients, to reveal to them the ship he had designed, he tracked down certain people to own these ships, they are expensive to make, but they would make more, more people could have them than these initial ones, but it would take time and money to create them, he was sitting in the lobby of his orbital shipyards over Ord Mantel, in order to reveal the ships to the others. He was reading a book in the lobby waiting for the others to arrive. He had sent shuttles to pick each of them up, they would be arriving soon.
[member=watcher three] [member=darth pikiran] [member=malik]

Malik

M
Malik walked through, glancing around the area before resting his eyes on Nicademus. "I am assuming you are the one who contacted me?" Malik was interested in a personal ship, but he still didn't trust the man. He had his hand resting on his blaster holder as his other straightened his mask "I am Malik."

[member="Nicademus Blith"]

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
Nicademus, putting down his datapad and standing up greets the first arrival.
"Hello Malik, nice to meet you, we are currently waiting for the others to arrive. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for a handshake.
[member=malik] [member=darth pikiran] [member=watcher three] [member=lord ajihad]

Watcher quietly sat down in a chair as the other two men greeted each other. Of course, he couldn't see either of them, but he didn't see their Force auras, either. That made him relax a little bit. No egomaniacs here... Or at least no Sith or Jedi egomaniacs here. Yet.

"Nice to meet you two gentlemen. You'll excuse a blind man for asking, but which one of you is which?"

[member="Nicademus Blith"] @Malik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom