Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private All Quiet on the Western Front

Hector Vrenth

H

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi

byzantium.jpg

My dad is scheduled to meet his business partners in Epica today, which means he's taking me for one meeting before leaving me stranded in the middle of the street with a bodyguard. He's probably drinking and doing drugs with his associates for two days and two nights. The old geezer just couldn't stop, even after he got hospitalized last year. God knows how poor mom put up with his antics all this time, knowing that his two ex-wives before her couldn't.

The streets of Epica City are reasonably crowded. Unlike my hometown of Melida/Daan, nor my current residence in Kabal, Epica is a much more advanced planet, where trade flourish and the system is a well-oiled machine. Being part of the Galactic Alliance has its perks. But this also means that everything is in order, there is no chaos on the surface. Sure, there are shady parts of the city, but that's given. In the Outer Rim, people shoot one another on the main street. It's fun, it's so lively. Here, it's boring. That's why people drink. Life is boring here.

After 15 minutes of walking, we walked across a fountain in what seemed to be a central park. The weather is quite hot for Epica City standards. Looking at the crowd, there are many families, playing with their pets, or just the kids. An idea suddenly popped in my head. I tested it with a Chardog that walked past me. And sure they turn out to interact the same exact way with those in Melida/Daan. I pet the Chardog softly with the force, then called them to come to follow me. Next, a Kibbin following their person near the tree. I did the same thing to them, and continued doing it to all the pets in the park Dogs, Kibbins, Weevils. Soon after, all the pets in the park are following me, and I took them to the fountain. Splashes everywhere and people are confused. Finally, something worth mentioning in this city. Epica City, worship me, the prophet that comes to save you from the taxing mundane of the late capitalist society!

banner2.png

SPARKY
EPICA CITY | EPICA
TAG: Hector Vrenth

ceridiv.png

banner9.png

SWEET BUT PSYCHO

Epica was pretty.

It reminded Ceri a lot of home. Somehow, she always ended up on worlds that reminded her of home in some way. Her Master had good taste in worlds where he conducted business.

The boys didn't want to leave the ship, but Ceri tagged along with Starlin because she wanted to see the pretty city. So while he was busy with his business dealings, she wandered the streets with Evie rolling next to her. It was fun making friends with both people and animals while also checking out some shops.

"Ok, Evie. Where next?" Ceri asked the droid as they left another shop, a plush Vupltex in her arms.
The teal-coloured astromech, however, whistled at her, shifting Ceri's attention to the commotion the droid had spotted and at first couldn't comprehend what she was seeing.

A boy about Vaylaar's age, dressed in a suit, was standing in front of a fountain while a horde of pets were splashing in the water, showering everyone in the vicinity. Outraged owners were trying to call their pets out of the fountain to no avail. It was chaos.

What?

It only dawned on the Chandrilan Padawan what was happening when she reached out with the Force to feel what was going on. He was using the Force himself to influence the animals. It was both cool and very wrong. It took Ceri a heartbeat before she finally moved into action.

She rushed to the boy's side, Evie rolling behind her with a whoop.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked him quietly, not wanting to make a scene.

Hector Vrenth

H

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi

byzantium.jpg

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked him quietly, not wanting to make a scene.

A girl, probably a year or two younger than me, approached quickly after seeing the chaotic circus I've conducted. I glanced at her face, finding a mixed emotion. Disapproval and fascination, all combined into one. Perhaps the girl has never seen such an enchanting spectacle.​

"Oh hey, you ever seen a circus? I was bored and the animals were sweating, so I directed them to have a bath. Cool, isn't it?"

Following the girl from behind is a teal DB astromech, making funny noises. That's interesting. If the girl has a personal astromech droid, she's either rich or a Jedi padawan. Or both. Uh oh, I hope she's just rich. I don't like dealing with Jedi, they are nosy, prude, and annoying. Furthermore, if she's a padawan, that means her master is somewhere near. I don't think there is a Jedi academy in Epica. I could get into trouble for using my force power so freely.

The people around are already furious, but it's not like they have any proof that I'm doing anything, as I don't even move my hand. My parents had always found my power fascinating, able to use the force without any physical movement. Yet, I rejected all their attempts to get me trained. I mean, why would I? I'm rich, I have guards, my mom is in the parliament, and I can learn on my own, at my own pace. Safety is a guarantee for me. I decided to find out first, whether she is an aristocrat or a padawan, before determining my next course of action. Perhaps she is just interested in joining the chaos. ​

"I'm Hector. What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom