Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private All I Needed Was The Rain [Thera]

Born standin' up and takin' back.
Nar Shaddaa
Red Light District
Never Ending Nights

...the sound of gentle rain patted on the crossed boots that rested on the railing of balcony bar of the Red Queen. One hand was occupied with a beer, the other reached up and took off his damp hat which thudded on the table next to him. Eldin scrapped his fingers through his jet-black hair, a wayward bang bounced in front of his eyes which he paid no mind. It was a place he had not been to in a long while, not since leaving for the rotten crabs for Terminus. He had a warrant out for him bounty, reason being that yes, he delivered the crabs, but kept the credits and his ex-boss was not happy.

He flicked the waitress a credit and ordered another beer and watched her walk away in her short shorts and tight tank top with legs that went all the way up to paradise. When she vanished from his sight, his attention reverted to the windows across the square, red lights highlighting the action in their frames. It was not that long ago; he would have been over there. Some how he seemed to have lost the taste. Maybe it was the influence of Alliance that had changed him, it was hard to tell, or maybe he was just tired.

He had had a busy night after all.

Sent here to track an accountant of all things. Been cooking the books in the Alliance and they were none to happy about it. A sizable amount vanished from the coffers and they wanted them back. So, they sent Eldin, with his experience and local knowledge of Nar Shaddaa. He found the guy alright, traced him to this establishment in fact, and soon enough someone will find his dead body. After the credits were transferred back to the Alliance, a bolt went through his temples. Eldin ‘cleaned up’ and made it look like suicide, made the bastard write his own note and all.

The waitress returned with his beer, “Thanks darlin’”, she gave him a wink and a smile before she left hoping she might get a ‘tip’, later. A few more beers and she just might.

He had a few hours to kill before he would leave, surely nothing would go wrong in a few hours, so, he relaxed and enjoyed the sound of the rain, the chatter around him, street traffic and .. other noises soft in the distance.

Last edited:
This really pissed me off. I was supposed to go after this guy. The outer whatever alliance had some pencil pusher that stole money from them. He had a bounty on his head. One that I was super keen on doing. Like I really wanted to make this piece of crap squeal. But when I showed up, the guy was already gone. A bolt through his gorram head. In fact, the guy was still warm. Even had a suicide letter.

See, the problem that was with the giant hole in his head, was the blaster. Picking it up, I held it out to where the hole would have been shot. Why they hell was the gun being held at almost full arms length away from the guy, and at an upward angle from the head? Something told me this was not something too great. However it was likely already had the bounty tagged and snagged. I did my best to clean up after myself. Then went out the window. Closing it and then leaping down onto the street.

Fething chite head got himself offed before I could get there. Running a hand through the mohawk hair I had. Just mad that I wasted all that fuel for a dead guy. There wasn't much I could do because I really don't want to try and hunt down the feller who got this guy. The payment wasn't massive, plus, I'd rather not have a firefight today. As much as I loved kicking in peoples skulls, it just wasn't me wanting to waste more time and money and effort.

Second thought of the day, I need a drink. I want something to just take the edge off. So, nearest bar here I come. It wasn't that difficult as I put my hands into the pockets of my chaps. Kicking on the base of the door open to show a couple people inside. The chicks wearing booty shorts and tight shirts walked about delivering drinks. Shrugging my shoulders, I walked up to the bar. Leaning over it hard and just waited. Finally one of the girls walked over with a dirty look on her face.

"What do you want."
"Corellian whiskey sugar tits."
"Thats not-"
"Look, been a long day. Get me a drink, and I'll leave you alone to be ogled at by the other slags in the bar."

Pursed lips as she reached down. Putting the bottle onto the counter with a empty glass then walked away. Nodding and waving a thanks as she finally left me alone, I poured myself a healthy helping of the whiskey and then downed the entire glass before pouring myself another and nursing a couple sips.

"Ahhhhh gotta love that burn."

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

He shifted in his seat, stifled a yawn. It was pleasant here on the balcony not many patrons about simply relaxing, most of them were elsewhere and he preferred it this way tonight. Although he liked a crowded room, there was a sense of security in it even if false, but tonight it was nice to enjoy the quiet. That was until another one walked out onto the boards and ordered a drink.

Eldin turned his head to see a young girl throwing back a shot which made him grin. His eyes lingered over her form, which was fitted with tight clothing that did not leave much to the imagination. Imagination is overrated sometimes, especially in cases like these. It didn’t escape him, she was packing and by the look of her fit body, able to look after herself with ease.

“The burn ’s good, if the drink ’s good. Otherwise it is just burn”. He tossed her the comment, as he raised his glass and threw his head back sending his whiskey down his throat. By now the burn in Eldin’s throat had subsided with the amount it had to endure.

He pulled his feet off the railing and stood up to approach her, flicking the rain off his boots as he went. “Mind if I join ya?.. shots are good with company”.

Not caring for the reply, he took a stool close by her. He placed some credits on the bar and told the waitress to “keep’em comin’”.

“Ya look like ya could do with a drink or two”. Whether she looked that way all the time Eldin could only guess.

The surprise of a sultry voice came out from behind my position. Speaking of the burn of the kind of drinks that could give you problems, or take them away. Eyes peering over my shoulder as the man stood up and walked over towards me. Eyes keeping on his extremely simple clothing. Asking to join. I bowed my head ever so little. Strands of hair falling in front of my face while a motion of the hand for the bar to be open to his desires.

"Some days, the burn is enough. You right though. A good drink is one worth having."

As he laid down some more credits on the bar, telling the earlier lass at the bar to keep the drinks coming. Shifting in the seat to face the individual a little more, left brow raised questioning him ever so slightly.

"Gotta burn in your pocket it seems."

A slight smirk.

"Aye, was doing a job that got snatched. O'well. You got a name Mister?"

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

"No point earnin' if ya can't spend it on somethin' good", he raised his glass to his lips. "Eldin Daine's the name, how about you?", he turned in his seat to face her now, noticing the fine figure she cut in her clothes.

"Hard enough makin' a livin' without some jackass stealin' ya job", the girl had some serious weapons on her, a discerning eye would say she was a hunter of some kind, and he suspected, her hunt was bounty. Strange that she should be in the same place as him, especially shortly after his own 'kill' completed. The thought most definitely crossed his mind that it was him that stole her bounty. The thought amused him, and it showed on his face. If ya not quick enough, than you loose. or die.

Did he feel bad about it? naw. Although there were ways in which he could make it up to her, maybe. The night was still young regarding events and this place never truly sleeps on the clock.

"Where ya come from Red?", it was hard not to notice her crop of red hair.

The waitress returned with their next round, and scoped up the credits tucking them between her cleavage before sauntering off again. Behind them, the rain got heavier drumming loud on the overhang on the balcony. It was a wonder that never went old for Eldin, having been raised on Tatoonie where no rain fall every graces the dirt. He turned on his seat leaning his back to the bar to continue to watch it cascade over the edge of the overhang. The smell of it was probably the best thing about rain, everything just seemed to be refreshed, renewed and alive.

Tarre Priest Tarre Priest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom