Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Alexander's Hand Cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Kalden

A
kamil-wojciekiewicz-fin2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a personal weapon for Alexander
Image Source: https://polycount.com/discussion/170270/sci-fi-revolver
Canon Link: n/a
Primary Source: n/a

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Alexander Kalden
Affiliation: Alexander Kalden
Model: n/a
Modularity: Ammunition types, Scopes
Production: Semi-Unique (2)

Material: Durasteel, Electrical Components, Micro Super-Magnets, Rubber

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Rail pistol
Size: Large
Weight: Heavy

Ammunition Type: Slugs
Ammunition Capacity: 6 shots
Reload Speed: Slow
Effective Range: Average
Rate of Fire: Low
Stopping Power: Extreme
Recoil: Extreme

SPECIAL FEATURES

High damage
EMP protection
Relatively small size for damage
Holographic sight
Easy to repair

Strengths:

Tank busters: The amount of damage capable of being output by one of these pistols is comparable to an anti-tank weapon.

EMP Hardened: Because this weapon relies on electrical components to fire Alexander was very careful to insulate every bit of electronics, giving it functional immunity to being disabled by Ion weapons or EMP bursts.

Weaknesses:

Wrist Breakers: If not handed correctly the recoil could very easily break an inexperienced shooter's wrist, or wrists of being used with two hands

Wild shot: The massive recoil makes hitting shots hard for an inexperienced shooter, this is made even worse because of the slow reload speeds, every shot as to count

DESCRIPTION

Tired of not being able to rely on the stopping power of a regular blaster pistol, or a slug thrower, Alexander set out to make or steal the finest set of rail pistols money can't buy, so first he stole a pair of experimental single chamber anti vehicle hand held weapons, then at the cost of some stopping power he modified them to fire on a six shot cylinder. Each slug is actually a small shaped charge, designed to detonate on impact with a target, the weapon is capable of firing ammunition that takes multiple shoots to deplete, but that is not the standard ammunition and must be specially produced in order to be used. Those lacking significant inexperience with slugthrower or rail pistols will find themselves at a severe disadvantage with this weapon up to the point of seriously injuring themselves.

Captain Keeli

Captain Keeli, back from the dead.
[member="Alexander Kalden"]
As highly unstable as this weapon sounds I'm quite happy with what you've come up with. I have a question though, how long would it take for a shooter to get experienced with this weapon? As the newer shooters injure themselves by what you posted, it seems that only the creator is the only person capable of using it properly. I'm only asking for clarity sake.

Alexander Kalden

A
[member="CT-1492 Introducer"]

Ah, I didn’t someone would interpret it that way, I meant more of people who just lacked experience with pistol style slugthrowers/rail guns, since a blaster, in theory anyway, produces far less recoil then a slugthrower, they might have issues with accuracy, and someone completely in experienced with weapons like this entirely might be in danger of severely hurting themselves with the weapon.

I guess I should edit that I to the post, but that’s what I mean. Experience with shooting slug/rail pistols in general, rather than with the gun specificly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom