Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexander Hark

2a7s75t.jpg
NAME: Alexander Hark​
Character’s nickname: Ark​
FACTION:​
SPECIES: Pureblood​
SEX:male​
HEIGHT:6'0​
WEIGHT: 120​
EYES: Blue​
HAIR: Black​
SKIN: red​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes​

STRENGTHS:​
Smart​
Kind​
Very calm​
~~~~~~​
WEAKNESSES:​
Is sometimes mistrusted because hes a pureblood​
Is sometimes afraid of crowds​
~~~~~~~​

APPEARANCE:​
Alex's red skin is lighter than normal, and his eyes are a very bright color of blue. There is a scar over his right eye. Normally Alex dresses in a black cloak most of the time because its the only color he actly owns​
BIOGRAPHY:​
WIP​
SHIP:​

KILLS:​
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
ROLE-PLAYS:​

Nulmak Volora

N
I just thought it might not be lore friendly since they died out in the old republic era. [member="Eddie"]

[member="Eddie"] [member="Nulmak Volora"] [member="Alexander Hark"]

A large majority of the Purebloods did die out during the Old Republic Era, I think due to either a lot of racial mixing or the fact that the Sith were pretty much killing each other off.

However, there are quite a few ways as to how they could have survived to this day:

1)Stasis, though that seems to be everyone's favourite thing nowadays xD

2)Be a ghost like yours truly (died during the First Battle of Bothawui)

3)Longevity; A healthy Pureblood can actually live for about...300 years I think? Minus external factors. There are also a few cases where the Sith have used alchemy and sorcery to prolong their lives, though this usually comes at a great cost (see: the Emperor during Revan's time, Lord Scourge, and maybe Darth Nyriss; They were all in the book The Old Republic: Revan)

4) A lost colony of Purebloods, either in Wild Space or the Unknown Regions, similar to the Lost Tribe in the Fate of the Jedi series.

Just a few helper thingies, if y'all want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom