Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alea Iacta Est | The Die is Cast Discussion/Plan

Progflaw99

Nm6FTUT.png

In the aftermath of the Rebellion of Kaeshana, much is unknown about the actual events of what transpired from attacks on humanitarian aid forces to rumors of crucifixions and the unlawful execution of enemy combatants in POW status. This thread is an attempt to make sense of the event as well as react to firsthand and secondhand accounts IC.

Please put effort into this thread if you decide to join as it will be a significant source of lore for the First Order and we would like to maintain a cohesive story throughout. Feel free to NPC Lieutenant Meerkins, he's merely a facilitator to introduce parties as well as provide guidance as the thread progresses.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them here and tag me!

Link to Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/105043-alea-iacta-est-the-die-is-cast/

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Rolf Amsel"]

Since I wasn't a part of the Rebellion thread, I look forward to following along this part of the story telling to find out especially from a FO POV what happened there as this all is the prelude to war I will be participating in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom