Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa Gunn

R
Would anyone be interested in an aftermath thread? We can have a few things going on, i.e: Leaders discussing whats been lost and how to move forward, wounded being tended to, soldiers drowning their sorrows etc?

Rosa Gunn

R
[member="Popo"]

No rest for the wicked.

At least you can count me in for the counterattack :)

I think Theo should be there for this. I’m sure many in The Rublic would be wonder where Adriana Organ’s son was during the battle for Alderaan. FYI even though he is the first born son he was not titled as Crown Prince but just prince due to politics.

*is truthfully here just for the cake* ;)

Theodosius said:
I think Theo should be there for this. I’m sure many in The Rublic would be wonder where Adriana Organ’s son was during the battle for Alderaan. FYI even though he is the first born son he was not titled as Crown Prince but just prince due to politics.

*is truthfully here just for the cake* ;)
*shoves*

Kiyron

K
Thank goodness.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

To take a count of the injuries, he has broken ribs, a partially dislocated wrist, lightsaber burn down one side of his head, and will start getting poisoned by a hydrastaff pretty soon. Plus a sniper shot that hit the hydrastaff.

If there's an aftermath/counter-attack thread, are there any Jedi healers still alive?

Kiyron

K
Sounds good. Other than the Sith knight trying to kill him and the sniper trying to do the same.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] I don't see the need to talk to her. It is expected of me to be perfect. Yet Faith can do as she pleases, like running off an eloping with a Mandalorain and having a dozen or so children.

keep-calm-and-take-it-back-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom