Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Alden Does Art

Hey there, Chaos!

I'm by no means an expert at this stuff, but as I get better I figure I may as well share some of the things I've done and extend my hand out there to start taking some possible requests. Now bare with me as it might take me some time to get to requests, but I'll certainly try. Also any tips and tricks you want to drop my way are definitely appreciated and I looked forward to continuing to develop and grow off what I've already learned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
S I G N A T U R E S ( E X A M P L E S )
-----
hECuiVf.png

2szPtwW.png

20LVu0b.png

H E A D E R S | D I V I D E R S ( E X A M P L E S )
-----
eT0GN0m.png

w4hTYyz.png

nN1bpJh.gif

mh3LKKW.png

A V A T A R S ( E X A M P L E S )
-----
5rcs6dY.png

SslEgdO.gif

F A C T O R Y | C O D E X - D I V I D E R S ( E X A M P L E S )
-----

Td8BJsV.gif

FDArAw7.gif

DqBB2U2.gif

2ZE2wo6.gif

VPQ10lZ.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you'd like to put in a request, please don't hesitate to, but like I said before, it might take me some time and depending on the complexity of the request, I simply might not be able to do it the way you want with my skill set. Just let me know what you're looking for and if you have a certain theme you'd like in place. Please note that GIF's take me more time and effort to do so if you asking for that, it will probably take longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom